• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

notifications

suanmei

Bells
how do i set up my account so i get notifications when people reply to a post i made, or reply within a post to a comment? sorry if this is a dumb noob question, so far i'm only getting notifications if someone likes a comment or post!

As far as I know, there is no such thing as notifications for replies for anything you posted. Sorry ;-; Only liking comments or posts.

The best you can do as far as I know is to subscribe to the thread you want to follow, and make sure it sends you updates via e-mail. If you are using a phone or something, it ought to give you a notification when you get an update e-mail.

ahhh i see, thank you for the tip. so what do y'all normally do for e.g., going on re-tail? there are so many posts titled "[buying] wishlist" or something similar i don't know how i would ever keep track!

ahhh i see, thank you for the tip. so what do y'all normally do for e.g., going on re-tail? there are so many posts titled "[buying] wishlist" or something similar i don't know how i would ever keep track!

I just look through the recent pages until I find it but also if you see a green arrow by the side that means you posted in it at one point which is useful. You could also go to your own profile page and click on find latest posts to check what you posted on.

Last edited:
Back