• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stanley Cup semi-finals: who are you rooting for??

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
its the Anaheim Ducksv. the Nashville Predators in the Western Conference finals, and the Pittsburgh Penguins v. the Ottawa Senators i the Eastern Conference finals.

in the East, imma root for the Sens, bc I dislike the penguins, bc its been like twenty years i think since a team from Candaa won it lal, and bc i like the Ottawa head coach.

in the West, i have nothing against the Ducks, but imma root for the Preds bc it would be great for the city of Nashville, and for hockey in general.

who are you rooting for?

This was my first year getting really into hockey so I'm a bit of a newbie haha

But as a Canadian, I'd like to see Ottawa win (I agree with you, I really dislike Pittsburgh lol).
If I had to pick a team other than Ottawa, I'd go with Nashville just because they haven't won the cup before and it'd be nice to see a team win for the first time! :)

Nashville has taken a 1 game lead, just one more win for them and they will make their first ever appearance in the Finals!

(and i think they were the 8 seed to boot, that's quite a Cinderella story if they can advance)

Last edited:
Back