• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

Lucanosa and Apple. Apple was too quick for my liking to jump on all my convictions, and Lucanosa just seems like an incredibly reckless player who doesn't care whether they're found out or not.

What do you think of Lucanosa's claim as doctor?

You know what I couldn't be bothered analysing and stuff so here:

Apple
Bowie
Byngo
Cleb
Glow
Heyden
Jacob
Lucanosa
Mog
Nightmares
Ness
Primarina
Toadsworthy
Uttumori

I'm not certain about anybody hence everyone being a light colour or null.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still holding onto the idea of Nightmares using that joke as a way to blend in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And I'm not 100% certain about Luca's claim so he's still null.

i believe luca's claim, he seemed frustrated enough at the game and all of us to just claim, kinda bad for town but oh well

@bowie, what makes you think he is lying?

i don't think town lead that mislynch (i'm sure some of them followed though), i'm not gonna sit here and pretend that it was obvious tensu was town and i know it's hard on day one but i'm surprised glow pushed it so much, in my little experience she would always stand up for the noob towns. mafia picked someone who conveniently used a pretty irreverent slip up and can now just sit back and pretend that it was their fault in the first place

also i've seen a couple people they think toad seems like his usual town self, i know he's busy so i don't think it's fair of me to think there's anything more to it than that but the toad i know wouldn't have voted tensu. you seemed to base your scum lean on tensu based on the fact they pushed bowie and you said it was weak but didn't really explain why. the only person i pushed day one was bowie and honestly i don't really see why people think it's so scummy. the guy is smart and managed to host a mafia without even playing the game. i'm not disregarding the fact he is new but i honestly think he's playing really reserved (for someone who is usually quite outspoken) there's something fishy about him and i think when tensu called him out for pushing nightmares it was deserved so i don't see why you think it was because they were scum.

i honestly think he's playing really reserved (for someone who is usually quite outspoken)

I'm shook.

Uh, well, I think Lucanosa is just not a very dedicated player, I guess. I don't get the impression they really care whether they win or not, so that recklessness is what makes me a bit suspicious. They aren't thinking about what they're saying, and of course it could be easily misinterpreted, but again, I'm getting a gut feeling. And in comparison to everyone else, I'd be more prone to vote for Lucanosa.

I am extremely suspicious of Apple, however, and am almost certain he is Mafia. So, I intend to pursue him further when Day 2 comes around.

I'm shook.

Uh, well, I think Lucanosa is just not a very dedicated player, I guess. I don't get the impression they really care whether they win or not, so that recklessness is what makes me a bit suspicious. They aren't thinking about what they're saying, and of course it could be easily misinterpreted, but again, I'm getting a gut feeling. And in comparison to everyone else, I'd be more prone to vote for Lucanosa.

I am extremely suspicious of Apple, however, and am almost certain he is Mafia. So, I intend to pursue him further when Day 2 comes around.

It surprises me that you think him being reckless is enough to make you think he's mafia.

Apple2013

everyone he has as Mafia are people I have no reason to think are at this point

Apple. Apple was too quick for my liking to jump on all my convictions

I guess I'm being petty but lmao

I have to say that Apple is confusing the **** out of me though
His playstyle is just... be random af tbh
He's all over the place, but at least he's consistent with his weird behaviour I guess hahaha

I'm not sure if I'd say he's Town or Mafia so I just went for more of a scum lean

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what I couldn't be bothered analysing and stuff so here:

Apple
Bowie
Byngo
Cleb
Glow
Heyden
Jacob
Lucanosa
Mog
Nightmares
Ness
Primarina
Toadsworthy
Uttumori

I'm not certain about anybody hence everyone being a light colour or null.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still holding onto the idea of Nightmares using that joke as a way to blend in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And I'm not 100% certain about Luca's claim so he's still null.

How is saying you and I are scum blending in o.o

It surprises me that you think him being reckless is enough to make you think he's mafia.

There's more to it than that, though. The recklessness gets him (her?) into trouble. He had that little outburst a few pages back, which could have easily been an excuse to seem distant from the game and thus lower the amount of attention he gets during the lynch.

I don't know, though. Just a gut feeling. Could be completely wrong.

Wouldn't a player who's town be more reckless?
As mafia, I was really conserved and worried about everything I said
As town I'm being reckless (e.g: making jokes that I'm mafia)

There's more to it than that, though. The recklessness gets him (her?) into trouble. He had that little outburst a few pages back, which could have easily been an excuse to seem distant from the game and thus lower the amount of attention he gets during the lynch.

he's never not had an outburst in mafia i don't think lol. both times i've played with him he got way too aggressive and been town both times, he just doesn't like questioning it. if he had actually acted calm i might have given it way more thought

- - - Post Merge - - -

*doesn't like people questioning him

I think sometimes it can be a disguise on top of a disguise, though. By acting like a Town who is acting like a Mafia, you can seem more like Town, weirdly enough. People are bloody sneaky. They were during my game as well, when I introduced a role that brought dead players back.

Like I said, though, I could be completely wrong. Right now my focus is on Apple.

How is saying you and I are scum blending in o.o
By saying something so careless it would make sense that you were town but that could be what you were going for to convince people that you are town.

Also I'm still annoyed that you included me in that joke, what were you thinking?

By saying something so careless it would make sense that you were town but that could be what you were going for to convince people that you are town.

Also I'm still annoyed that you included me in that joke, what were you thinking?

Oh right, I see what you mean

And whut
Are you actually annoyed
Because no one even cares, especially as it's fake af

- - - Post Merge - - -

About your involvement though

Like I'm the one who said it and I'm still a town lean to most people

Oh right, I see what you mean

And whut
Are you actually annoyed
Because no one even cares, especially as it's fake af

- - - Post Merge - - -

About your involvement though

Like I'm the one who said it and I'm still a town lean to most people
I know, thank god people aren't dumb.

I'm moving on from it though, as literally no cares about.

You keep saying your suspicions are gut feelings. I'm not sure if you answered mog's question in your last two posts, but why do you think that Lucanosa's doctor claim is bogus? Is it just because he was being reckless like you said?

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned who they think will be murdered tonight.

So? Who do you think it will be?

Back