• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Themeless Mafia-Mafia Win!

Closing thread for day post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day Two

The town, now agitated from the wrongful death Tensu the previous day, was on watch. They spent the night, prowling for even a speck of criminal behavior. The sun set and the moon rose, and two townies came into conflict.

Glow spent the nights wandering the streets. Originally, Glow was not supposed to be their, but the mark was there, and she had to go. Glow was an unlikely target, who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. She witnessed the wrong actions taken against the wrong person. Two shots were fired where she was, and the blood formed was an indistinguishable Green on the ground.

xCleb spent his night stalking Glow, the instigator of the previous lynch. However, in his pursuit of Glow, he did not release that the hunter had become the hunted. Unaware, XClebcrept ever closer to Glow, ready to prevent her from opening fire upon another innocent. This simple action, and fatal carelessness, undid them both, as the gunman opened fire on xCleb first, his blood forming a second Green puddle.

Glow's and xCleb's roles
Dolby said:
Townie
You are an unfortunate victim caught up within Dolby's method of madness. Trapped within the game, your only way to escape is to eliminate the entire mafia team and any hostile third-parties along the way. You have no special powers, only your voice and vote

You win once the mafia and all hostile parties have been eliminated

You have 47 hours to vote and decide on a lynch. Those who didn't decide on a vote yesterday must vote today or be modkilled

I am surprised glow died and even more surprised glow was town. Bad reads all around this game

Damn, we lost two? I thought only one would be killed per night, I suppose this game differs a lot from Bowie's game.

GG Cleb and Glow, a lot of good reads from Cleb imo.

We should be looking at them.

I'll make an analysis on their deaths later, glow dying is surprising.

Definitely, her suspicions on Jacob and Heyden make me think the most right now.

I think this is what mafia is thinking: "Would it not be best to get rid of the player who could easily catch us out?" She literally pushed Tensu to the limit and got him lynched so she could've done the same to Jacob or Heyden, so why would they take the risk?

Glow is an excellent player and they would definitely be snervous of her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cleb was also sus of both of them, so they may get my vote.

Definitely, her suspicions on Jacob and Heyden make me think the most right now.

I think this is what mafia is thinking: "Would it not be best to get rid of the player who could easily catch us out?" She literally pushed Tensu to the limit and got him lynched so she could've done the same to Jacob or Heyden, so why would they take the risk?

Glow is an excellent player and they would definitely be snervous of her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cleb was also sus of both of them, so they may get my vote.
There's something called reverse psychology, google it.
But then again there's reverse reverse psychology so um

Mog/Apple/Jacob/Heyden

Should be the main priorities right now, I'll post an analysis on them all when I wake up tomorrow.

I'm here. A certain someone was "distracting" me on Discord. All done now, hopefully.

Wasn't expecting to lose two. My suspicions remain the same.

Mog/Apple/Jacob/Heyden

Should be the main priorities right now, I'll post an analysis on them all when I wake up tomorrow.
Yes we heard you the first time, I don't see why you included Apple though based on your current logic

town lean:
zendal - he's been actively contributing and asking questions. seems townie
toadsworthy - same as above
prima - obvious town
luca - still believe his doc claim

null:
bowie
nightmares
mog
apple2013

scum lean:
jacoorn
hayden
uttumori

there's definitely scum between jacob and hayden. if ones scum the others town
uttumori has been far too silent

Really Cleb and glow? I wanted to watch and question Cleb more, but I guess RIP. Sorry bro! glow is not good to lose either...
the fact that both of them were sus of Jacob AND Hayden in their last posts is just really eerie. I don't like following things like that, but the odds of that seem really far-fetched. I definitely want to look more closely into they posts, but I lean more towards Jacob being scum over Hayden...

Apple is a strong town lean for me, so I count that out right away. And Mog's interrogation of me and Bowie earlier today really feels genuine and like she is trying to help by thinking outside the box (especially since attention was all over Luca at that time).

town lean:
zendal - he's been actively contributing and asking questions. seems townie
toadsworthy - same as above
prima - obvious town
luca - still believe his doc claim

null:
bowie
nightmares
mog
apple2013

scum lean:
jacoorn
hayden
uttumori

there's definitely scum between jacob and hayden. if ones scum the others town
uttumori has been far too silent

do you just scum lean uttumori because of inactivity? I honestly think they have just been busy.... anyone know if she is active elsewhere on the forums?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to mention, I think we have enough with the people in front of us that one of them has to be scum before we start to look at largely inactive people

do you just scum lean uttumori because of inactivity? I honestly think they have just been busy.... anyone know if she is active elsewhere on the forums?

kind of, but I also want to get her attention

there's 0 content from them. I know I haven't posted any essay lengthed posts but all their posts are pregame and popping in to say they've been busy

Back