StreetPass Silver
Switch
2629-9702-4887
Toy Hammer
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (43) +
I'm in quite a bit of debt and really need out, selling these would get me there!

The hammer is for 4000 and the egg for around 850-900?, willing to haggle.

Going off this price guide.

Last edited:
Excuse me, but is this the toy hammer I gave you?
Not that I can actually dictate what you do with that since it technically is yours, but I hoped to give the hammer to someone who would cherish it more than I did (and you were extremely lucky since plenty of others wanted it too). Kinda stings that the toy hammer's just being sold off in the end to pay a debt, but once again, the hammer isn't mine anymore so I can't force you to stop selling it. Just hope you bear this in mind!

edit: then again, if you're selling a completely different hammer that just isn't on display, then sorry for the confrontation, whoops.

Last edited:
Excuse me, but is this the toy hammer I gave you?
Not that I can actually dictate what you do with that since it technically is yours, but I hoped to give the hammer to someone who would cherish it more than I did (and you were extremely lucky since plenty of others wanted it too). Kinda stings that the toy hammer's just being sold off in the end to pay a debt, but once again, the hammer isn't mine anymore so I can't force you to stop selling it. Just hope you bear this in mind!

edit: then again, if you're selling a completely different hammer that just isn't on display, then sorry for the confrontation, whoops.

Yes, the hammer was the one I won in the giveaway. I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be a big deal. it's not that I'm not grateful because I really am! it's just that I've been handling negative bells for around two years now so I've been kind of desperate to get rid of it. I made sure to read over the rules of the giveaway and make sure it didn't mention anything about the winner giving it away or selling it. Though, I've thought it over and I'll keep it for a while, I'm closing the thread. Please feel free to pm me if you have anything else to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back