• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Closed.

aaa thank you, it's so cute!! c:

I love your newest ones! I'd love it if you could do one of my mayors (or both, if you feel like it?) Their refs are linked in my sig, you can choose any expression you like ^^
Thank you! ❤️

Last edited:
I just finished doing Pink Cottons mayor and my mayor! I absolutely love the way they turned out. And I think I'm starting to get much better by the time I got to Pink Cottons mayor.
Thanks for all the help with giving me pictures guys! Please, keep them coming!! :D

Thankyou so much for the offer!! If you do end up drawing him pls send me a shout or something bc I'm forgetful and will probably forget to check
18301211_795740530608785_5194205587242799955_n.jpg

hey!! if you're still doing these could I possibly have one of my mayor? thank you so much!!

2.jpg

Last edited:
Back