• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Noatun, City of Genesis | Bayonetta 2 Mafia | Umbra Witches Win

I don't thin anything will really change within the next hour so we'll see, I guess.

I understand now.

Uttumori how confident are you that Nightmares is scum on a scale of 1-10

I will not be voting tonight. If Nightmares flips green, Uttumori has my vote tomorrow.

Vote counted. If nobody else votes, Nightmares will be lynched.

I don't really want to be lynched cri
I feel like I haven't played long enough ;;

If I vote Mori, will it like...equal us out? ##VOTE: Uttumori

I don't really want to be lynched cri
I feel like I haven't played long enough ;;

If I vote Mori, will it like...equal us out? ##VOTE: Uttumori

A tie is now in place. Somebody else will have to vote for one or the other within the next 20 minutes to decide both of your fates.

Again, 20 minutes remain before Day 3 commences.

##Vote: Nightmares

I'm just gonna go with my gut

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops double post

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops double post
Its a tie, gg Nightmares your being killed off since you were voted for first.

q2iP5P6.png

"Welcome to hell, love. Too late to repent."

Welcome to Inferno, the hell of the Umbra Witches. Here the lost souls of humans, held together with hateful grudges and ties to the human realm, become powerful Infernal Demons, destined to aid Umbra Witches in battle using powerful demon summon spells.

On their way to the Gates of Hell, another Witch had mysteriously vanished overnight, and another had been sacrificed by the Witches themselves.

Zendel
was killed by the Lumen Sages overnight.

Nightmares was killed by the Umbra Witches overnight and unveiled to be a Lumen Sage.

dfS3rPk.png

Beware of the Infernal Demons roaming this fiery land!

All deceased players from now on (excluding ones eliminated for inactivity) will be reassigned after death as Infernal Demons, which are all given a list of the remaining Umbra and Lumen.

However, how they use this information is up to me. Some of them will be instructed to tell the truth, and some will be instructed to lie.

All Infernal Demons are given the opportunity to unveil (or lie about) the role of a player of their choice during the Night.

At the moment, there are two Infernal Demons: Nightmares and Zendel. On Night 3, they will be allowed to share their wisdom (or spread their lies).

YDMEMVL.png

A new Witch has been reassigned as Rosa, and has been granted protection from today's lynch and protection from tonight's kill.

Our last Rosa was Uttumori, who has now been confirmed as a Witch!

It is impossible for Rosa to be a Sage in disguise.

If Rosa is voted for, your vote will have been wasted, and the same goes for if the Sages choose to kill her.

She is not allowed to unveil herself to anybody, even if everybody is wasting a vote on her. It is for her own safety.

2jesj8q.png

Items are also still available! A certain gunsmith has kindly dropped off some of his finest works of art for you to use in your journey across the City of Genesis, albeit for a price!

As mentioned in the catalogue, Sages cannot use Eternal Testimony (for hopefully obvious reasons).

Players have an inventory capable of holding a maximum of two items.

Players can only buy and/or use items during Day phases.

Players can only put items into effect once. Items they have already bought cannot be bought again. There are no restocks.

As mentioned in the catalogue, Eternal Testimony can only be used once by one player in the entire game. There cannot be multiple Rosas. When someone purchases the item, the current Rosa of the day is turned back into an ordinary Witch.

Earrings of RuinSelene's LightBracelet of TimeEternal Testimony
50 TBT Bells50 TBT Bells300 TBT Bells500 TBT Bells
Protects the player from the vote. Lasts a single day.Allows the player to use Witch Time up to three times in the entire game.Removes all current votes against a player on a single Day.Will turn the player into Rosa, giving them all the normal benefits of being Rosa with no additional limits.
10 in stock5 in stock2 in stock1 in stock

Day 3 has begun. You have until the end of the countdown to decide on a lynch in the voting thread.

Last edited:
I told you that I'd be killed and I saw it from a mile away, very sneaky.

I'm not bothered cause I know we're going to win. c:

I will most likely be killed off next, I'll be joining you in the inferno soon!

also since i'm confirmed to be town i can safely assume that anyone who votes me to get lynched is most likely scum, because other townies dont just kill off their own members

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now Zendel, would you like to share some of your inferno "wisdom"?

Last edited:
Back