• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Gayle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChisanaAoi

Aspiring Egg
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hoping to trade for any Elephant villager (currently have Big Top, Ellie, and Paolo)
Will also consider selling just make an offer :) Not looking for much

Yes she is.

Alright, I'll TT to the day shes meant to be in boxes and you can have her :)
(If I can remember when she said :/ I TTd to the day I could have sworn she said but didnt get a message about her moving :/)

Last edited:
but did you see i said i have zucker too i know you want him as well, you can have both but zucker is for sale.

- - - Post Merge - - -

awesome do you want to come to mine now renee is in boxes.

but did you see i said i have zucker too i know you want him as well, you can have both but zucker is for sale.

- - - Post Merge - - -

awesome do you want to come to mine now renee is in boxes.

I have to get Gayle out before I could get another villager anyways, but I'm worried I messed up somewhere since she didn't go into boxes the day I thought she said :/

I really don't know what happened :( She said she was going to move out, I saved and went to that day but she's not in boxes :/

Yeah I TTd one day at a time to the end of the month but still nothing :/ Don't know what happened :( Guess I should have tried to get her to the boxes before posting :( DIdnt think this would happen though

it's okay. on my signature i have a adoption shop. if you want renee or anyone go fill out a form and whenever i get someone you want or when your ready ill let you know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back