• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Teletubbies Mafia - Town Wins!

Dang I'd be mad if I were a backup like that.

Responding to Byngo from his last post during Night 1, I've seen the RQs used as a scum hunting tool in some games with larger amounts of players toward the end (5-6 players left, with 20+ players at the start). I can't say I agree with using those as a method for this, hence my reaction to the questions beforehand.

While I don't agree with using the RQs for scum hunting, I don't like that you dismiss them as something that can be used for it in the first place. It's something that's there, so if we have to use it, and people decide to use it, then I'm not going to continue to stand against that, as long as the person who gets lynched because of it is Mafia.

Can someone enlighten me on what "scum" is, from what im seeing, its someone who stalks a mafia thread and not actually posing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

posting*

Scum is a term loosely used to mean people on the mafia team or just people who are not town in general

Ah thanks! also sorry I forgot I had to use green text for questions.

Alright, since there isn't much activity here right now, I decided to place a vote, to at least try to get the ball rolling. I'm going to stand by it for now, unless something more pressing comes up.

We dont have alot to work with :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

can we "##no vote" or do we HAVE to vote on someone?

Apple, any reason why you decided to slap another vote onto Byngo, or was that just for the lulz?

While I don't agree with using the RQs for scum hunting, I don't like that you dismiss them as something that can be used for it in the first place. It's something that's there, so if we have to use it, and people decide to use it, then I'm not going to continue to stand against that, as long as the person who gets lynched because of it is Mafia.

I didn't dismiss using rqs answers to scumhunt, I was merely stating they're not used (keyword) solely (keyword) to scumhunt. i think of them as a point of reference.

there's literally no content to go by so any votes going to be a shot in the dark. lynch me if you want cuz this game is boring af

trundles probably reaction testing

I didn't dismiss using rqs answers to scumhunt, I was merely stating they're not used (keyword) solely (keyword) to scumhunt. i think of them as a point of reference.

there's literally no content to go by so any votes going to be a shot in the dark. lynch me if you want cuz this game is boring af

trundles probably reaction testing

You aren't even retaliating. You normally would vote me for for voting you for no reason. Yes, I was reaction testing. You failed.

You aren't even retaliating. You normally would vote me for for voting you for no reason. Yes, I was reaction testing. You failed.

would I? I'd like to think I'm above omgus. when's the last time you played maf with me?

I probably would've reacted, but not with a vote

NIGHT 2

Tubbies.jpg

It happened, there was no getting it around it now. Dipsy was dead, and the Teletubbies now needed to figure out who was behind the killing before any other casualties happened. Uncertainty was thick in the studio, everyone looked at the other with wide eyes, but no one held another?s gaze for fear they would be looking into the eyes of the future assassin. Byngo was the first to talk: ?who would be crazy enough to go out into that storm last night and set her up to get killed like that?? No one thought about the extensive lengths it would take to pull off that kind of murder, but everyone had the same thought when he spoke up.

The crowd focused its gaze on Byngo and began to walk towards him in an accusatory fashion, absolutely no words spoken. He turned and ran for his, but it was too late. The crowd pinned him to the ground, hands clawing at him to take off his costume. Panicked inside his claustrophobic suit and weighted down now by several bodies, he heard a faint click and an ominous jiggle behind his head. He screamed for them to stop, but it was too late. The riotous bunch filched off Byngo?s costume head, triggering an unnoticed mechanism in the back of the suit which propelled a long knife into the base of his spine. The knife instantly killed Byngo and the crowd was awestruck.

The crowd was aghast in the horror that ensued. Despite this tragedy, a chuckle came from the back of the room. Who could laugh at a time like this? It was MayorAydin breaking his silence that persisted that entire day of shooting. What a monster! Realizing his Freudian slip, he turned to run. Too hasty, he made the mistake of running into the Teletubby house and straight into one of the props. In the confusion of it all, he stuck his hand into the pancake maker which swiftly ripped the limb clean off and began spitting out bits of foam and flesh. He bled out in an instant.

Byngo has been eliminated from the game
This was the specifics of her role

Boobah ? Townie
What are you doing here? You are albeit a poor knock-off of the teletubbies. At this point you are mostly just wallpaper as the events unfold, go back to your own show.
You are a vanilla townie. You have no other abilities besides your vote and your voice. You win when all mafia are eliminated from the game.

But alas, Byngo was also an UNAWARE MILLER

MayorAydin has been modkilled for not voting or making a single post since the RQS

Po ? Mafia Goon
Ever since the controversy of Tinky-Winky being gay, you resented being on the show. All your friends and family make fun of you to know end, the possibilities of getting married and having a family of your own is shot too. Driven to insanity you decide to kill all the other teletubbies. You are the mafia goon. You carry out the kill for the mafia each night. You win when the mafia equals or outnumbers the town.

This commences Night 2!
Do not forget to send night actions into me by PM by tomorrow at 10:59 EST (May 2nd)

Lightningbolt50 this is officially your Prod/Warning, please post more in the next cycle or you will be mod killed after day 3

Last edited:
Well, I can't be too mad about missing the mark on that lynch, but at least Mafia dies along with Byngo, so I suppose it isn't all that bad.

Though, this raises the question of what Apple was trying to do with his vote. Simply voting without giving an explanation, and then putting it off as a reaction test seems kind of off-putting to me, especially since I had already placed a vote on Byngo beforehand. It seems like it was an easy way to get somebody lynched, if anything.

Back