• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you street pass anyone regularly?

creamyy

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Leif
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Lobo
Pavé
Jack
Tasty Cake
I know I do. It's not like it's on the daily that I see them but every once in a while when I go to tafe they pop up again. One in particular is a guy name Kanye from West. love him. I don't think he plays anymore since it had been a whole year since I started street passing him regularly again. I thought I'd never see him again :') he hasn't upgraded his house or updated his looks though but he has the update?

I street pass my little sister daily and will street pass my second town daily when I get a second copy :)

But other than that, I've only street passed one person ever

I streetpass a bunch of people regularly, have no idea who they are, though.

I've only streetpassed one person back in 2013 I think... I don't ever bring my DS out but I guess it would be nice if I got more people.

Last edited:
I streetpass nobody. It's so sad tbh. I never take my 3DS outside so that's why I don't streetpass anyone. I used to streetpass my brother but him and I don't play together much anymore nor do we play with the wifi switch on.

I once took my 3DS to the college and I managed to streetpass two people! I had no idea people took their 3DS with them in my city. It was pretty cool. I really should streetpass more often.

When I used to keep my 3DS in my backpack, I would constantly streetpass the same person on my university campus. I wonder if I'll ever meet him/her one day.

I streetpass my boyfriend fairly often so we use that way to help each other get the streetpass items. I usually bring my 3DS to the mall or most places I go and end up streetpassing at least 1 or 2 people. This weekend, I got 7-8 people and 3 of them were for New Leaf. :)

I love the streetpass function. I enjoy checking people's houses. <3

I haven't street passed anyone in almost a year. It's sad really, I loved to see the houses. Oh well.

I've never street passed anyone :( I do often bring my DS out with me, too. Although I have only been playing since January

During the summer I got a streetpass twice a day while I was in my house. It was the same person and think it was the house beside me. After the update the streetpass stopped. I do get 4 tags every day from my other 3DS. I'm now working on my extra players streetpass badges.

I used to streetpass people on my university campus all the time. Usually it was the same few people. It was kind of cool to think we were always in the same place at the same time to streetpass each other. However, since the update, I have only streetpassed maybe 2 or 3 people since January when the semester began. I really wish we could still streetpass people who haven't updated their game. u.u

Not recently. I used to spot pass a friend of mine almost daily when I would see her or walk past her apartment going to work. I also used to have a neighbor in my current apartment complex who I would spot pass almost daily, but he moved. :(

Only when I travel out of town. The city I live in is very small, so no street pass, Even if I have it and walked with it. Most people have ipad/iphones. I have only had my 3dsxl for 2 years, when I first got it people were asking me what kind of phone did I have (?_?). My 3dsxl still get accused of being smart phone or a tablet. But no, there arenno street passes in my town :-(

Nah. I don't usually bring my 3DS outside. I only tried a few times. Sure, I could use the streetpass more if I want to since I own multiple units but I'm not really fond of it.

Back in my country, I used to streetpass my boyfriend every week a couple of times, at least. I now streetpass a Japanese guy every week who hasn't played in a while, by the looks of his character, lol. I can't wait to go back for Easter to begin streetpassing my boyfriend again and update everything. :blush:

I used to streetpass my boyfriend all the time, it was nice because I got lots of the balloons and stuff I needed, but he restarted and turned it off so I don't get his stuff anymore. =[ I'll have to put my copy in his DS and streetpass myself for goodies.

Back