• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

Just got ready for work crap, Tom, I appreciate your reads list, but what Dolby said about Endless kinda make sense for now so since it was either u or him, I'll go for u.

NtNoSG5.png

I decided to make the story meme-y instead of actually trying to write a story cause I’m a **** story writer and I love Overwatch memes.

“I’ve got you in my sights!” Tracer heard from behind her once more. Out from the brush popped Tom, who was ready to earn his play of the game from his ultimate after getting the kill on Doomfist. “Locked on!” Yelled Tracer and she stuck him with a Pulse Bomb and ended Tom’s hopes and dreams at yet another play of the game that would now go to Bastion instead.

Tom’s role:

PjEd7y4.png

Night 1 has begun! You have until Thursday, March 2nd, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST to submit any night actions you may have.

Last edited:
RIP tom, sorry friend... I'd make an overwatch pun, but I literally don't know anything about this game

Oh wow wtf

Ok so I guess if we go back into Tom's posts we can analyze them with more certainty of his role? I'm gonna take his hesitancy to the Third party situation with more viability I guess, I'll have to look back into what he was intending to tell us with the role names. It's a good thing he left back a detailed list on them because I for one do not play OW and I'm not too sure how many of us here do too?

We made it to page 43 which is actually fantastic for day 1 content wise. As always I suggest everyone goes back makes some thoughtful observations as the night goes on, write them down somewhere safe, and if you think you're in danger of getting killed tonight, post your thoughts on who the mafia could be just before night ends.

God damn it. That was definetly one of the worst defenses I've ever seen

It clearly says "hostile parties". There's no mention of thirds anywhere there. There's nothing stopping a "hostile party" from being called a vigilante, as per White's confusion.
Tom, you're an idiot. You did that to yourself.

It clearly says "hostile parties". There's no mention of thirds anywhere there. There's nothing stopping a "hostile party" from being called a vigilante, as per White's confusion.
Tom, you're an idiot. You did that to yourself.

if it makes you feel better, I don't think a lot of people were sold by your "Tom slipped" claim anyway....
interested how you are feeling about this since you were very adamant about a Tom lynch there at the end?

Honestly I'm certain now that Endless is town. Given that nobody has said intercepted his claim about his role name being green, I'm sold.

Now, Seroja's last minute indecision is a bit odd to me.

That's honestly probably the most incompetent performance from a vet I've seen in my entire game history. (Well, at least from a vet that ever had the word "good" attached to them ever)
I'm kinda mad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if it makes you feel better, I don't think a lot of people were sold by your "Tom slipped" claim anyway....
interested how you are feeling about this since you were very adamant about a Tom lynch there at the end?

I'll reread and cross reference later. Although, given his lackluster content throughout the game, a Tom Lynch isn't particularly hard to justify.

Wow. Sorry Tom :/

Thanks for writing up the detailed reads so we have more to go on now.

---

I need to read the thread again and then put my thoughts together.

Seriously though, Soldier 76 is a huge character in the game's lore so I don't really understand why you didn't claim Tom. There were 11 people viewing the thread before you got lynched, so you obviously could have argued you way out of this.

But anyway, thats my take on this fiasco. No more use in complaining about it.

I have some theories now that are going to help out a lot but I'm going to have to write them out tomorrow as I have a midterm in the morning.

Honestly I'm certain now that Endless is town. Given that nobody has said intercepted his claim about his role name being green, I'm sold.

Now, Seroja's last minute indecision is a bit odd to me.

Yeah that's a fair call. I had around 1 hour to catch up on 10 pages and make a decision and the thread was still moving. After reading Tom's posts I felt like he could be onto something with Endless and wanted to wait for his read. But I was getting ready for work so I literally had no time to think by the time I saw Tom's last few posts. I went with my initial plan to vote Tom backed up by Dolby's latest post. That's all I can say to this

Ok ok don't abuse the dead, he made a dumb mistake and didn't really try to defend himself or even claim but that's that, w/e. At least he provided some reads at least which might help eh

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorta hard to pick out ppl bc everyone just bandwagoned on Tom tbh, but I must say Jacob/White/Primal were pretty quick to mountain it together.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also his denial/ questioning of a third party makes me think he might be in a third party tbh.
this stuck out bc it didn't really make sense of all, and totally ignored that he could be mafia (which he didn't flip mad), so I'm think white forgot both perspectives and messed up or if its all part of them being new

jacob's reasonings were sort of weak tbh, trying to save his ass

primal didn't justify his unvote on endless and voted tom without any reasoning at all, hmmmmm

- - - Post Merge - - -

maf*, thinking*

lpt - proof read xd

@Heyden is an explanation really required? Endless claimed with no counters. Sure it could be faked but it won't sit well if they are the real pr.

As for why Tom? Due to the fact that everyone was indeed talking about how strange he has been playing. I also didn't really have any scum leans at the time so yah...

Now if you excuse me I want to turn my attention to get lucky and white. I want to know what are your reads and if you can explain them please.

@Heyden is an explanation really required? Endless claimed with no counters. Sure it could be faked but it won't sit well if they are the real pr.

As for why Tom? Due to the fact that everyone was indeed talking about how strange he has been playing. I also didn't really have any scum leans at the time so yah...

Now if you excuse me I want to turn my attention to get lucky and white. I want to know what are your reads and if you can explain them please.

So you basically voted for Tom because of what other people were saying about him?

First off, what is your reasoning for thinking Lucky and white are suspicious?

Back