• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

Yummy. c:

4 hours from now yay.....Its almost 9pm so it will be at 1am for me. Perfect, I find literally everything funny at that time so don't make me laugh guys, I'll die.

i55mHQJ.png

The sun lowered on the Numbani museum as a shot rang out. In the corner, Doomfist the Savior laid dead as his gauntlet fell to the floor. Tracer looked around, who could have done this? Everyone here was a friend?or so she had thought. Could there be a traitor among friends who would deliberately kill the Savior? And what could they possibly have wanted him dead for? It was time for answers, Tracer shouted to get everyones attention. She would find the Doomfist killer, no matter what. ?Who did this, and who wants to join him?? said Tracer.

Day 1 has begun. You have until Wednesday March 1, 2017 at 8:00 PM EST to decide on a lynch.

ora_1488416400.png

A full 48 hours to do the first day, this is gonna be long but hopefully it'll give everyone a chance to get a few posts in.

Hi, how are ya?

A full 48 hours to do the first day, this is gonna be long but hopefully it'll give everyone a chance to get a few posts in.

Hi, how are ya?

Hi, how are ya?

Why not open with something that would help get things rolling more instead of asking how everyone's doing?

Heyo. Since we have quite a few new people to the forum, I think that it'd probably be a good idea to start off with an RQS (random question stage) since that's worked pretty well to start discussion in the past and so that people can get know eachother

I'd like everyone to answer these questions

What's your timezone?
How many games have you played before?
How active do you think you'll be?
Would you rather be town or mafia?

My timezone is PST, I've played about 35 mafia games(not counting dethys, ss3s, and other setups like them). Posting for me will probably limited to between 5 and 8 pm for me. My favorite alignment is mafia, but if you make me bus driver, I'd rather be town anyday

If anybody would like to make a different RQS, that's fine, as I'm kinda rushing this at the bus stop

Heyo. Since we have quite a few new people to the forum, I think that it'd probably be a good idea to start off with an RQS (random question stage) since that's worked pretty well to start discussion in the past and so that people can get know eachother

I'd like everyone to answer these questions

What's your timezone?
How many games have you played before?
How active do you think you'll be?
Would you rather be town or mafia?

My timezone is PST, I've played about 35 mafia games(not counting dethys, ss3s, and other setups like them). Posting for me will probably limited to between 5 and 8 pm for me. My favorite alignment is mafia, but if you make me bus driver, I'd rather be town anyday

If anybody would like to make a different RQS, that's fine, as I'm kinda rushing this at the bus stop

AST (1 hr past EST)
I am too lazy to count
I will try to get a few decent posts in each cycle, although I am in university so I can't promise I'll be on every single page of the thread.
I was okay with getting either, since it's been so long since I've played.

This is probably the earliest I've seen RQS, and this time I actually figure out what it means xD

My time zone is PST (GMT -8)
This is my 6th forum mafia game, 1 on Cave, 3 on Marriland/Azurilland, 1 on Skulduggery
I'll be active during nights (past 9 PM), though tonight I have some assignments and projects to finish up
I'd rather be town. I've enjoyed games more with the faction since they're less stressful

What's your timezone? Central
How many games have you played before? I think its 20 or 30
How active do you think you'll be? Very.
Would you rather be town or mafia? Mafia.

This is probably the earliest I've seen RQS, and this time I actually figure out what it means xD

My time zone is PST (GMT -8)
This is my 6th forum mafia game, 1 on Cave, 3 on Marriland/Azurilland, 1 on Skulduggery
I'll be active during nights (past 9 PM), though tonight I have some assignments and projects to finish up
I'd rather be town. I've enjoyed games more with the faction since they're less stressful

Just for reference, can you link us to some of the games you've played?
What does that even mean?

It means nothing, except that Tom's the only one with the silver tongue

What's your timezone? EST
How many games have you played before? like, 8ish?
How active do you think you'll be? probably very active like usual
Would you rather be town or mafia? I always much prefer being town, because I fail at being mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

my tongue is made of

Tongue-sten!!!

ahhhhhhhhh

Back