• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

You guys are so literal lol, I said Monday afternoon.

I have a few meetings this morning and will pass out roles around 2 PM eastern.

You guys are so literal lol, I said Monday afternoon.

I have a few meetings this morning and will pass out roles around 2 PM eastern.

If I've read the time zone conversion chart correctly, 2pm est = 6am my time (aedt). I won't be online then but I'll check in as soon as I can.

I'm so glad to be back and playing mafia! Good luck everyone :)

If I've read the time zone conversion chart correctly, 2pm est = 6am my time (aedt). I won't be online then but I'll check in as soon as I can.

You're playing? Hurray!

yayyy! I'm so happy that you're playing <33

Amanda1983 will begin the game in place of f11 due to them being banned, f11 has been added to replacements to compensate. Essentially, they switched places.

Role PMs are beginning to be sent out and the game will start this evening.

Last edited:
Role PMs are beginning to be sent out and the game will start this evening.

More-Broken-Gifs-Nicolas-Cage.gif

All roles have been sent out. If you have any questions about your role, you may PM me at any time during the game. The game will start in a few hours.

Last edited:
Back