• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Overwatch Mafia - End Game, Town wins!

Heyo. Since we have quite a few new people to the forum, I think that it'd probably be a good idea to start off with an RQS (random question stage) since that's worked pretty well to start discussion in the past and so that people can get know eachother

I'd like everyone to answer these questions

What's your timezone?
How many games have you played before?
How active do you think you'll be?
Would you rather be town or mafia?

My timezone is PST, I've played about 35 mafia games(not counting dethys, ss3s, and other setups like them). Posting for me will probably limited to between 5 and 8 pm for me. My favorite alignment is mafia, but if you make me bus driver, I'd rather be town anyday

If anybody would like to make a different RQS, that's fine, as I'm kinda rushing this at the bus stop

My timezone is EST woop..
This is my second game. I think mafia is pretty fun! I'm not so serious about it, but I'm just here to have fun :p (lol please don't hurt me lol..)
I'm hoping to be more active as the scheduling is finally convinent..

Last edited:
What does that even mean? And no, I'm sure you will realize very quickly that I am town.

Lynching you is very clearly the best option for D1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My timezone is EST woop..
This is my second game. I think mafia is pretty fun! I'm not so serious about it, but I'm just here to have fun :p (lol please don't hurt me lol..)
I'm hoping to be more active as the scheduling is finally convinent..

DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS OR I WILL HURT YOU

I'm in PST, I forgot how many games I've played (at least 4...maybe?), um I'll to be as active as possible but I have bad memory so if I don't pop up remind me on discord LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I spy an edit : ) banhammer!!

What's your timezone? est
How many games have you played before? 11 or 12
How active do you think you'll be? I usually have the dead medium of post count per person of each game
Would you rather be town or mafia? favorite roles are third party, but Mafia comes second

my tongue is made of

Tongue-sten!!!

ahhhhhhhhh

lynch

Don't worry too much about it Rory but yeah, don't edit your posts. If you wanna say something else, make another post and it'll merge it for you :)

I'm in PST, I forgot how many games I've played (at least 4...maybe?), um I'll to be as active as possible but I have bad memory so if I don't pop up remind me on discord LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I spy an edit : ) banhammer!!

Weren't you the kingmaker in mini mafia 4?

I have no idea. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways I don't think I know anyone playing other than Trundle and Tom, also Dolby

yaaasss!! hi everyone, it's good to be playing mafia again ^^ I'm at work now but I will sneak in to read the thread from time to time.

What's your timezone? GMT+8; the game started at 9am for me.
How many games have you played before? it has been so long I had to check the wiki luls. 5 games so far!
How active do you think you'll be? moderately active
Would you rather be town or mafia? town, hands down

What's your timezone? PST
How many games have you played before?
0 on a forum but I have played a few games on epic mafia and in real life so i get the gist :)
How active do you think you'll be?
I will be on as often as I can.
Would you rather be town or mafia?
Based off of the few games I enjoyed playing town the most.

What's your timezone? Aest
How many games have you played before? (how am I supposed to pretend to be new when you ask this question?)
Fine, I've played more than the rest of the players here combined. Several hundred something.
How active do you think you'll be? A lot less than usual. Uni and some other life commitments are weighing me down.
Would you rather be town or mafia? Town, not close. It's a lot more enjoyable to solve the complex puzzle of who's mafia than it is pretend to do the former.

Additional notes: I'll have to read up on ness's past games. His posts come of as insincere and forced. Possibly a playstyle thing rather than an indication of his alignment though.

For new players, if you have any questions about how anything works, or why someone thinks something they've asserted, please ask. The more content we have to sort through the better.

This is my style of play. Could you could tell me why they seem forced instead of sweeping it under the rug, Endless?

This is my style of play. Could you could tell me why they seem forced instead of sweeping it under the rug, Endless?

forgive me if I'm wrong, but if Endless was sweeping it under the rug, he would be acting lenient or letting it go... but he is clearly not. got your metaphors mixed up there? you nervous about something bro?

You took something perfectly townish and twisted it to make it seem scummy. The manner in which you said that post by asking me "got you metaphors mixed up? You nervous bro?" makes it look opportunistic as hell.

It seems like he's sweeping it under the carpet by not giving any supporting text. I surely could have used a better metaphor, but the way you approached the post sticks out like a sore thumb.

Jeez Nester, it's like you're trying to die D1. :lemon:

A/s/l

EST - 5
IDK 40 + mafia games
I should be mostly active on my days off, days I work less so
I always prefer to be mafia because then I've got usually one to three people to scheme with.

Jeez Nester, it's like you're trying to die D1. :lemon:

A/s/l

EST - 5
IDK 40 + mafia games
I should be mostly active on my days off, days I work less so
I always prefer to be mafia because then I've got usually one to three people to scheme with.

Back