• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 💛~Sphynx's Store~💙 Sanrio, Amiibo Items, Hybrids, Tools and More!

I wrote you a PM! Will send them now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done, Pls check if they arrived now?

I'd like one Cinnamoroll Set please! My fc is on my sig and when ever your available you can come to my town and we'll trade. :) This is for my second town Chibi and my characters name is Usagi!

Last edited:
I'd like one Cinnamoroll Set please! My fc is on my sig and when ever your available you can come to my town and we'll trade. :) This is for my second town Chibi and my characters name is Usagi!

Hey if you're still available just now I could quickly deliver :3

Hi! Can I please get the New 3DS Mable, Zen Backpack, & Cheese for 6TBT? I'll be available about an hour from now if you're still online c:

Hi! Could I get 24 jacob's ladders, 4 clovers and 4 black roses please for 32 TBT? I can trade right now as well. :)

Okay let me know when you're ready and I'll open my gates. If you could put them by the town tree at the top that would be great as I have a load of items near my train station :)

Okay let me know when you're ready and I'll open my gates. If you could put them by the town tree at the top that would be great as I have a load of items near my train station :)

Ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I get 24 jacob's ladders, 4 clovers and 4 black roses please for 32 TBT? I can trade right now as well. :)

Hey, certainly! I'm doing quite a big trade just now but I'll be ready soon!

If would like to purchase these items
Wii u game shelf
Nintendo 3ds shelf

Hi! ^-^

I would love to order those items please :

Donut box
Sushi tray
Pop corn

Zen cupboard
Zen cushion (3 if possible!)
Zen screen

Full set of golden tools

All your pink roses
All of your famous mushrooms
All of your lucky clovers

Delivery is completely fine, and I'm available to trade whenever it's convenient for you! Thank youuu :3 ❤️ Xo

Good morning, Im not sure if your list has been updated from these sales before me but could I please get both of the pink wetsuits please.

Back