Buying The Royal Wishlist

Right, the above deal was finalized, and the list has been updated once more to reflect as much. I got a fair few repeats from Cyrus unfortunately, so I'm hoping to just buy the furniture outright rather than more nuggets, though I wouldn't be averse to a couple sets of 3 on the cheap if offered.

Just a quick bump now that I'm home for the day! The list still stands as it was last night, but don't let that stop you!

With consideration for yesterday's lack of offers, I've added gold nuggets back onto the list.

I've finally managed to get a Snowman TV from simply building snowboys for long enough. The rest of the list still stands however! I'm really hoping to get more gold nuggets!

Some bizarre glitch seems to have unexisted the third page of this thread. As such I might have to make a new one in it's stead.

Last edited:
Well, despite the weird technical issues with this thread on my end, I've updated the list to include the Santa outfit, minus the boots which I already have.

Added a golden net to the list! While I've ample confidence I can eventually catch every fish, bug catching is a bit iffier for me, so I'd really rather just buy one.

Added a phonograph to the list; my current music player takes up a bit more space than I'd like, and doesn't fit the theme of the room it's in quite as well as a phonograph would.

Despite the relatively low activity in this thread, I felt it would be wise to update the list now that I've got all the gold furniture.

i can get you all of the santa's clothes and phonograph for 80k bells or 6 tbt if that seems fair. how much would u offer?

6 tbt sounds good to me, and as such, I've transferred said amount to you! I've already added your friend code, so just do likewise and I'll pop on over and grab the stuff once it's ready!

Man, I am on a roll today! Anyways, added the Editor's chair to the list; been looking for one for a while, but only just looked up it's actual name.

And that's another item crossed off! Not many more now, at least not until I think of any more stuff to add to it, that is.

Back