Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
I'm looking to get my kingly hands on any of the following:

Editor's Chair
Snowman Chair (x3)

I'm offering in-game bells and tbt.

Last edited:
I can get you the oranges, santa boots, nugget, and i might have the royal shirt in my catalogue, not 100% sure though

Sounds good to me! What were you thinking price-wise? I've not done much in the way of trading thus far.

Sounds good to me! What were you thinking price-wise? I've not done much in the way of trading thus far.

I did indeed have the shirt in my catalogue, so I ordered that and will have to TT ahead a day to get it and the boots I ordered. Price-wise... hmm.. 1k for the shirt and boots together, gold nuggets sell for 4k, and perfect non-native fruit goes for 3k a piece, so 12k for 4. So 17k all together?

Whichever works for you! I still need to gather everything up, so I'll VM you when I have it all ready to go.

Excellent! I've already added your friend code, so all that's left is for you to do the same. I think I'd prefer to visit yours; I've an initiative to grab an exterior from an out-of-town Nook's Homes, so I can do that quickly while I'm there if you wouldn't mind.

Excellent! I've already added your friend code, so all that's left is for you to do the same. I think I'd prefer to visit yours; I've an initiative to grab an exterior from an out-of-town Nook's Homes, so I can do that quickly while I'm there if you wouldn't mind.

Alright, that's fine by me! I've just TT'd so I'll add you and let you know when my gate is open.

Just a little bump to remind others that I'm still looking for what's listed above! Now including a few more items!

Well! That is quite enticing, I must admit. How much are you looking for for the furniture as opposed to the nuggets?

Hmm...well, could be worse. I'll only want one of each, though. How much for all the nuggets?

You drive a hard bargain, but I suppose it's only fair. Would that come out to around 300K then for all 30? Or am I misreading? Either way I am interested.

Last edited:
I think I can manage that! Perhaps you should come to my town, given that it will take multiple trips to bring over all 30 nuggets. I'll need your friend code, by the by, so feel free to provide that in whatever fashion you prefer.

Alright, I've added you on the list. Add me with the code on the bottom of my post and I'll message you when my gate is open.

Back