• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Trading Amiibo Cards

Maggybeths

Bells
Feedback
100% (20) +
I'm in the US but I don't mind trading to Canada.

Up for Trade:

Series 2
111 - Shrunk
117 - Jack
102 - Reese

129 - Tipper
145 - Carmen x2
168 - Nan
189 - Drift
193 - Keaton
197 - Kid Cat
199 - Big Top

Series 3
Pelly

236 - Freckles
267 - Pippy
288 - Curly

Welcome Amibo
06 - Hornsby
09 - Huck x2
15 - Rex
18 - Jacob
23 - Maggie
28 - Raddie x2
34 - Boots
35 - Weber
37 - Leopold
38 - Spike
39 - Cashmere x2
42 - Gonzo
45 - Olive

_________

I need:

I've finished my WA collection and I'm not looking to collect all of the cards from the other series... however if I have something you need, feel free to PM me your list and I will take a look. There might be one on there I don't know about that might fit into my town!

Series 1
088 - Clay

Series 2
121 - Tia
188 - Ankha

Series 3
285 - Merengue

Series - 4
327 - Penelope
364 - Zucker

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Buzz for Dobie?

P.S, it's just a little slow-going around here. I don't think a huge amount of people are comfortable trading and it's hard to find a combo of things you want in exchange for things you have :) keep bumping and don't forget to post in other people's threads.

Last edited:
No problem! I will send you a PM :) Thank you!

Thank you for the advice :) It is hard finding people who have cards I need and also having cards they need...

Last edited:
Yay two trades in progress. Thank you guys for bringing me a little closer to completing my set! I'm so excited.

bump

I feel silly... I can not get the prefix thing to work :p

Last edited:
Back