• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlists~

40tbt for pave set, manor wall, and 12x pink hy starts? :3c

Sure, good with me. could I deliver these to you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

150k igb for all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! When would you like to trade for the dessert case and cassette player?

I'm available now if you are? :)

Can you order anything on this list below and I can order a bunch of stuff off any of the three wish lists you have posted?
academy paper 160
campground paper (new)
nintendo paper (new)
Nook's Homes paper (new)
arctic-camo tee 320
cloudy tee 320
dark polka skirt 480
harvest dresser 3336
harvest table 3336
musician's outfit 800
polka-dot closet 2400
regal clock 3360
sushi chef's outfit 640
women's office suit 640
women's recruit suit 640

Let me know if you can help me and I can order for you as well. If you are able to order let's say 4 pieces of furniture then i can order 4 pieces for you. If you are able to order some clothes or paper, then I can order the equal amount for you. VM me when you are online again. I will be online later today after 6 pm EST. (6.5 hours from now after my work)

Can you order anything on this list below and I can order a bunch of stuff off any of the three wish lists you have posted?
academy paper 160
campground paper (new)
nintendo paper (new)
Nook's Homes paper (new)
arctic-camo tee 320
cloudy tee 320
dark polka skirt 480
harvest dresser 3336
harvest table 3336
musician's outfit 800
polka-dot closet 2400
regal clock 3360
sushi chef's outfit 640
women's office suit 640
women's recruit suit 640

Let me know if you can help me and I can order for you as well. If you are able to order let's say 4 pieces of furniture then i can order 4 pieces for you. If you are able to order some clothes or paper, then I can order the equal amount for you. VM me when you are online again. I will be online later today after 6 pm EST. (6.5 hours from now after my work)

I can order these things:
I can order:
cloudy tee 320
harvest dresser 3336
harvest table 3336
regal clock 3360

Back