• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Visit Ursala's RV! (Gardening Shop Items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayorhana

♕ miss mayor hana ♕
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
This will be the last time she's in my campsite, as she will be moving in tomorrow! Last chance!

Comment below if you'd like to come over, and add me. :)

Hiya! I'd like to come over if you're still around! I'll be swinging by with a secondary villager, Firo from Dali :)

Awesome, thank you! I have you added and will visit when you've opened the gates ^_^

I'll be opening now, when you get there, feel free to just walk to the campsite, as I'll be expecting someone to drop off some items for me. c: just please don't run, and take the train when you're done! <3 thank you!

I'll be opening now, when you get there, feel free to just walk to the campsite, as I'll be expecting someone to drop off some items for me. c: just please don't run, and take the train when you're done! <3 thank you!

Sure thing! On my way now and I will be sure to walk carefully!! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back