• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need Your Help Coming Up With A Username!

raeyoung

p fly for a villain guy
Bells
Switch
5304-8149-2418
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pikachu Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Hi! I'm looking for a new username!

Current Ideas are:

Rey (2 votes)
Robbie (8 votes)
Reya (6 votes)
Lyre
Lyra (2 votes)
Nebby (2 votes)

You can suggest names and vote on the current ideas. Thanks <3

(I'll make a poll once I have a list of names i REALLY like (but can't choose between :p))

Last edited:
If you're keeping that avatar, Robbie, or alternatively Robbie Rotten.

yeah, it's a good idea, but I'm afraid if the meme becomes dead, it will get old. (which I highly doubt wink wonk) I'm afraid that people will sorta think I'm a guy lol.

I like Reya. Robbie's ok if you plan on keeping Robbie Rotten for like ever but otherwise it's kinda eh.

Also I'd imagine people are probably gonna confuse you for an actual dude named Robbie but if you're okay with that then go for it I guess

If you're gonna keep the Robbie Rotten profile picture, go for it, otherwise I'd say Lyra. C:

Yeah, personally I'm looking for short names but I do plan on keeping a Robbie Rotten theme ;)

Last edited:
Reya sounds really cute! It gets my vote, but Robbie is cool if ya wanna be the meme queen.

I think any name besides Robbie, because you may not always have the same avatar forever...right? RIGHT?

Back