WTA mermaid adopt

Hoi I would love to offer $20 if thats ok D:
-aristocratic traditional japanese inspired
-A. horns
-C. Palette 6, starry night
-D. I shall request a hairstyle/etc
hair style: http://orig12.deviantart.net/4799/f...ously_drabble_by_xxblackbloodxx12-d8murle.png
color pattern: I really don't mind something similar to the palette
other feature - maybe for his weapon a kendama toy
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...AUICCgB&biw=1440&bih=721#tbm=isch&q=a+kendama
and if he could have a smol familiar babu i don't know what but maybe a familiar hehe
other head gear - maybe some sort of japanese flowers decorating around his horns (adornment like flower crown?) and a japanese ornament of some sort
-E. Key feature, Sash

Thank you! I hope you consider my offer :>

Last edited:
__

Last edited:
After careful consideration I have decided to draw this guy!
A familiar wouldn't be included in the price though, if that's alright with you.
However I can draw a small kendama in his hands as an extra ^P^9
Would $20.91 be ok? If so, please let me know your email address where I can send an invoice to. Thank you!

Thank you for choosing my offer! And yes that's fine I'll just pay $21 my email is chiisanacx@gmail.com

Got it! Thank you very much :)
Will work on it asap and keep you updated!!

chiisana_by_yoncco-dayl38q.png

I want to paint more this year ;---; gotta practice
Thanks again Chiisana!!!

I was looking at the wrong picture lmfao nevermind

But the girl is so pretty ahhhh! I'm excited to see what people draw for her! I'll be lurking.

Last edited:
I hope I can try out for the rejected draft?

I'm not asking to create him into a new character, but add him to a character I have already got from you. Since they're like, identical.
Darius. I'm reworking most profiles, but the current story I have for him is that he's currently working for Cruella at her fashion empire as a Computer Engineer & Technology expert. He's one of the top in the business and Cruella's go-to guy. There has also been an unlikely attraction between the two, but for some reason, a relationship has never really bloomed. They both leave busy lives, and usually never find the time to meet up except for work. Overtime they try to start a relationship, something is always in the way to prevent it. Currently right now, they see each other for work and sometimes for late night dinners at a nearby diner or at the building they work at.

If I can't get add him to the current character, I'll think of something else :D

trying for the WTA! time to expose my inner fujoshi
leeblushplz.png

I'll be adding this character into one of my existing stories! The setting is in modern toyko, main focus on the entertainment industry. If you've read the kuroneko series.... that's what this is based on //fLEES
atm there's around... 7 characters (between me and my friends) who are in this universe with a jumble of complex love/hate/jealousy relationships and I just want it to expand more and more \ o /
This guy and this guy are a couple who has too many damn fights - usually due to miscommunication and leads to a very long cold war. Very often (by this I mean 9/10 times), Lucien's manager san has to step in to solve things and ease the tension between the two. Lucien has a manager already but Damone hasn't yet Q___Q;; the work Lucien's manager seems to be too one sided and I want Damone's side to share his burden so I thought this guy could be his manager!! I don't precisely have the story down yet, but I have septi here that I've been meaning to throw into this huge mess of a universe for quite a while and was thinking that Damone's manager san can have a relationship with septi ((eyes emoji))

im......... just gonna submit this before i get too embarrassed over my shipping behaviours //fLEES

Aah her design is so pretty ;;
I can't draw, so I won't be participating, but good luck everyone else ;D

Aah her design is so pretty ;;
I can't draw, so I won't be participating, but good luck everyone else ;D

Excuse meeeeee
GENTLY PUNCHES U everyone with hands can draw with hard work and practice!!
Thank you~ :')

So you draw the girl? Lol, I've never done this before!

Last edited:
Back