• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mystic Messenger anyone?

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Let's talk about this ridiculous great game available on apple and android devices.
Use the spoilers when referencing anything that isn't revealed at the start (707's real name, Unknown's identity, etc.)

My favorite route is 707's. I'm basic lol. I really enjoyed Jaehee and Yoosung's. Of course, Zen's was great. But Jumin's??? Kinda not kosher but I'll let it slide since his voice was really soothing

What about the rest of you? Thoughts? Comments? Anything? lol

I got the 2nd bad ending of Jumin... yeah..that ending
And then I did his route all over and got the good ending :p He's my favorite for some reason, but 707 is growing on me.
He's the best looking out of the bunch in my opinion ;D

Also I'm ON day 8 of 707 right now, and I'm so shocked.
UNKNOWN AKA SAERAN IS HIS BROTHER?! I WAS NOT READY FOR DIS
also who's their mother?! She sounds horrible omfg. 707 is being so cold and depressed too omfg feels

Also I agree! I love Jumin's voice! Getting calls from him is the best <3
I heard his voice actor is a singer ;o

MAN I love Mystic Messenger. When I first started playing I was like oh yeah ha this is a fun thing to check up on in my spare time ha ha but HERE I AM NOW on my second playthrough to get all the bad endings
(☉ ͜ ☉;;; ) I also got the VIP package recently if that speaks for how obsessed I am.

My favorite route is also 707's, so I guess I'm basic too lmao. I bothered him with frequent calls all throughout his route but it was worth it :'D highly recommend you get his calling card for some cuteness/hilarity. Yoosung's route was pretty great imo too.

And I recently learned that Cheritz released a Christmas DLC?! I'm so happy they're still releasing new content omg. I'm never going to be free of this game orz

Last edited:
I love Mystic Messenger, but I keep getting Yoosung's route and 'bad end'. I got so frustrated so I'm on hiatus @w@ I want to do the other routes but Yoosung won't let me TT^TT

- - - Post Merge - - -

707 and Jumin need me!! *shakes fist at the cutie Yoosung*

Last edited:
Back