Trading Sanrio Items

I can only do one set of order for you, I am sorry, D: I almost have Hello Kitty items ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Items are ready for you. Add me, so I can open my gates. ^ ^;

i've added you :)

Yay, got the majority of my want list! I am open for orders, maybe in the afternoon!

I have sea globe, light breakfast, leo sculpture, and gemini closet. I'm looking for some kiki and lala items

I have sea globe, light breakfast, leo sculpture, and gemini closet. I'm looking for some kiki and lala items

Someone else is taking care of the light breakfast. I could order an item for you. Which one would you like?

You still open? ^^ I'd like the melody chair, shoes and wallpaper if so for 15 TBT each

Last edited:
I have the valiant and robust statue if you still need those! I also have the Gemini closet, Leo sculpture, paper lantern, and ponderosa bonsai. Then for the third item, I have a sweets lamp and sea globe. Please tell me if you already have some of these things so we can work out a different deal ^^

Piece of heart or Lon Lon Milk still needed?

Sure. Lon Lon Milk, please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the valiant and robust statue if you still need those! I also have the Gemini closet, Leo sculpture, paper lantern, and ponderosa bonsai. Then for the third item, I have a sweets lamp and sea globe. Please tell me if you already have some of these things so we can work out a different deal ^^

I already have sea gobe, Gemini closet and Leo sculpture. Everything else is okay for two items. Tell me which you want ordered.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You still open? ^^ I'd like the melody chair, shoes and wallpaper if so for 15 TBT each

Yes, but I am fulfilling my last order. Sorry. D:

I'd like the Hello Kitty Dress and the Hello Kitty hat please ^^

I also have several pink carnations available for trade. Would that be a 2:1 deal?

I'd like the Hello Kitty Dress and the Hello Kitty hat please ^^

I also have several pink carnations available for trade. Would that be a 2:1 deal?

No, but let me get those items in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Piece of heart or Lon Lon Milk still needed?

I'm sorry I missed this. Which item do you need?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are ready, please add me! ^ ^;

Back