• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Finished!!!! I still have Extras of s1-4 if you want to ask.

Sorry for bumping and running, i had some stuff happen offline in the last few days that needed my attention. I will sit down and look at the offers now.

Hi! I have 262 Blanche that I can trade for 307 Gracie

Last edited:
Hey~ I have 325 Peaches and 375 Becky. Would you willing to trade 130 Prince and 337 Queenie for them?

If all current trades come through, I will only need 13 more cards :D! When I get down to 10 cards left, am thinking about doing a special offer.

It seems we are both trying to finish series w are close to, after that I may be able to help with wa but for now I am looking for your 97 Willow(I only need 8 to complete) your S2 Rhonda 154(need 12) S2 Tabby220 also seeking 259 Stinky but see pending(8) and I only need 3 to complete S4 and you have 277:Sydney.
If you would trade Willow, Rhonda,Tabby, and Sydney I have Leif, Blanche,Joey from S3 and Katt, Naomi and one other from 3 you need as well as some marked pending. Please pm me if you want to deal. Can check my thread on this board am US and my wifi on profile tysm.

Would you be willing to trade my 343 Anabelle for your 351 Puddles? Please send a PM if interested. Thank you!

My merry for your digby 009 , 396 simon and 072 lionel?

Hello would you be interested in trading my 326 Dizzy for your 210 Cyrus?

Back