• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

closed

I tried to do a quick little GFX Banner today, and I'm pretty happy with the result!

czsbWzN.png

your drawings are super cute!!! and your banners are looking really great too! i'm especially a fan of that last one. :)

a little bit of constructive crit: i've noticed the characters you draw all have similarities in the faces, and that's okay! if it's a comfortable thing for you to draw, that's totally understandable, and i think a lot of us are guilty of that sort of thing. something i'd recommend is practicing how to draw different face shapes and facial features. even though your style leans towards the chibi side, i think being able to incorporate different features in that style could be possible! plus, i've found drawing and combining various features is a fun thing to do, and practicing this sort of thing could help to further develop your style as an artist. :blush:

your drawings are super cute!!! and your banners are looking really great too! i'm especially a fan of that last one. :)

a little bit of constructive crit: i've noticed the characters you draw all have similarities in the faces, and that's okay! if it's a comfortable thing for you to draw, that's totally understandable, and i think a lot of us are guilty of that sort of thing. something i'd recommend is practicing how to draw different face shapes and facial features. even though your style leans towards the chibi side, i think being able to incorporate different features in that style could be possible! plus, i've found drawing and combining various features is a fun thing to do, and practicing this sort of thing could help to further develop your style as an artist. :blush:

Hi! I really appreciate everything that you've said, so thank you! I usually find myself trying to draw different styles, but end up getting a bit 'scared' I guess? So I just end up doing the same old style. I'm looking forward to trying different head positions and trying a new (I guess a bit more realistic) style, while still incorporating how I usually draw. So I'm pretty excited to do that soon. I'm also looking forward to doing full bodies, as what I usually draw are half bodies or busts. Last time I tried to do a full body it looked like a munchkin ^-^ lol but now I think I've improved enough to give it another shot! Thank you again for helping! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ZMsDU3r.png

I did a bit of bokeh on this one c:

Your art is super cute Tensu! I can see that you're improving very quickly! ^^ Cool GFXs by the way!

Did this one mainly for my brother, but I ended up liking it too!

Last edited:
Back