• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Unorderables (updated daily)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much are you wanting for the creepy crystal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

im rubbish at pricing :p

Hi! I can trade you my Sloppy Sofa for your Jellyfish Lamp. Deal?

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in your music-room floor & wall. 30,000 IGB? Let me know what you think!

Also I'm posting from my cell phone, I won't be home to trade for a couple hours if that's ok.

hi! i'm interested in buying your mush TV, would 30k IGB be okay?

Hello! I'm interested in your music-room floor & wall. 30,000 IGB? Let me know what you think!

Also I'm posting from my cell phone, I won't be home to trade for a couple hours if that's ok.

I'm willing to sell them for 75k total. Tell me if that's alright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i'm interested in buying your mush TV, would 30k IGB be okay?

Yeah, that's cool. Tell me when you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do You Happen To Have Another Jellyfish Lamp?

Sorry, I don't (forgot to edit the post after I sold it)

Last edited:
fine, i'll cut a deal. open gates, ill bring the items to you

Added, and open! Money bags are just outside of the train station, ready for pickup. Thank you :)

Edit: feedback left! I have a room in my house filled with a bunch of the instruments so the music wall & floor will be cool in there, thanks again :]

Last edited:
Added, and open! Money bags are just outside of the train station, ready for pickup. Thank you :)

Edit: feedback left! I have a room in my house filled with a bunch of the instruments so the music wall & floor will be cool in there, thanks again :]

np. Thanks for trade!

How much for all your Golden and gorgeous stuff? IGB or TBT

golden chair
golden dresser
golden screen
gorgeous chest
gorgeous closet
gorgeous floor
gorgeous seat
gorgeous table
gorgeous wall

I'm looking for 300k per golden, 200k per gorgeous.
So, that's 2.1 mil total. But if you buy them all I'll give a 400k discount, so 1.7 mil for all 9 items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back