Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
97.7% (82) +
Myself and a few friends have set up some of our games for speed cycling! There are like 5 of us doing it, so we have plenty of villagers to offer! We will be using my DS for convenience, so please add the FC in my sidebar!
All you have to do, is read which villagers we have up for grabs, tell us which one you want, and when they are ready and in boxes, I will PM you and post on this thread updates so people know which villagers have been adopted. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!
AS THERE ARE 5 OF US DOING THIS, IT IS LIKELY THAT A VILLAGER WILL BE AVAILABLE MULTIPLE TIMES. KEEP AN EYE OUT!
When you state which villager you want, please keep in mind we will try to get the villager to you within the hour, so please make sure you have enough tbt on hand.

Current villagers and asking price:
Francine - 50 tbt
Annalisa - 20 tbt
Boone - 15 tbt
Muffy - 50 tbt
Zell - 35 tbt
Tabby - 35 tbt
Shep - 20 tbt
Dotty - 20 tbt
Rudy - 20 tbt
Stitches - 80 tbt
Kid Cat - 35 tbt
Kyle - 35 tbt
Lily - 50 tbt
Flurry - 55 tbt
Lolly - 80 tbt - IN BOXES!

Currently not accepting igb!

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT RE-SELLING THE VILLAGERS, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM ANY OF MY SERVICES IN THE FUTURE; NOT JUST THE VILLAGER ONES! YOU WILL ALSO BE GIVEN NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

all villagers are original.

Last edited:
Good luck with the speed cycling! :D Could I lurk for Clay? He's the last dreamie I need~

Last edited:
Haii! This is so nice of you! ^^ ❤️
Could I perhaps reserve sweet little Lolly? :)

Last edited:
Haii! This is so nice of you! ^^ ❤️
Could I perhaps reserve sweet little Lolly? :)

Considering Lolly is already a villager we have, I will get someone to work on getting her out as she is in 2 people's towns, including mine! She shall be ready soon :) 80tbt alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good luck with the speed cycling! :D Could I lurk for Clay? He's the last dreamie I need~

Yep! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey could I lurk for Blaire and reserve if possible!~

Of course ! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Once Rudy is in boxes, I would love to give him a home :)

Once we have got Lolly out, we will work on Rudy! 20tbt okay?

oh wait! I forgot I have to run errands, I wont be avalable for about an hour! so sorry! don't go out of the way to get him, I'm sure yall are busy. ill come back later and if he is still there I will try again. I'm sorry!

Hey would it be much of a bother if beau ever turns up could I lurk for him? I used to do a cycling town but I've turned it into a normal town so if you end up with him could I lurk? He's a dreamie

Lolly is almost ready!! Contacting Elin10.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey would it be much of a bother if beau ever turns up could I lurk for him? I used to do a cycling town but I've turned it into a normal town so if you end up with him could I lurk? He's a dreamie

Sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait! I forgot I have to run errands, I wont be avalable for about an hour! so sorry! don't go out of the way to get him, I'm sure yall are busy. ill come back later and if he is still there I will try again. I'm sorry!

No problem at all!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might just reopen my normal cycling town once i've gotten the current villagers homes... that would be better and easier!

Oh, wasn't sure if lurking was accepted.. Lol. May I please lurk for Mitzi and Chief? Tyvm~
Good luck to everyone!<3

Considering Lolly is already a villager we have, I will get someone to work on getting her out as she is in 2 people's towns, including mine! She shall be ready soon :) 80tbt alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course ! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Once we have got Lolly out, we will work on Rudy! 20tbt okay?

Alright, 80 is good. :D

Alright, 80 is good. :D

She is ready!! Add my fc, transfer tbt and I shall open the gates! :) Run to her house and lmk when I can end session

- - - Post Merge - - -

Elin10 is busy just now. Lolly is still up for grabs!

Back