• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Seeking to Complete Collection! {Updated 10/27}

Trade accepted and list updated! ^-^

Another update -- I'm now accepting 1:1 SP:villagers! I've finished collecting all SP cards and only need 6 more villagers, so I would be more than happy to give you an SP card in exchange for one of the villagers I don't have!

Last edited:
will you accept tbt?

Hey, just so you know, this is actually against forum rules. Sorry! Not a mod or anything, just didn't want you to get in trouble over a rule you weren't aware of.

I wish you luck getting Elmer, but I'm not currently accepting trades for S1-4 cards. I haven't updated the thread yet as I have no Sanrio cards to offer and Welcome Amiibo cards aren't out for a few more weeks even in Japan... ^^"

Would you trade cards 311 Lottie and 356 Pietro for cards 2 Hopkins and 25 Plucky? Please PM me if you are interested. :)

Last edited:
What card in series 5 do you need? I would love to trade my card for Marshal.

Last edited:
Back