• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☾ OFFICIALJOHNCENA's art thread ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | requests: closed | stream: off ☽

Pick up for Ababba
mia_bypunkspace_by_punkspace-dapwxsf.png

Omg, it's SOO pretty and beautiful and amazing and the most fabulous piece of art I've ever had! Thank you so much!! <333333333
And the shoes! They fit so well ^-^ And it was so fast, I have nothing to tip you with except for a small amount of 100tbt ;-;
And again, thank you, you're so amazing

Some adopts I made (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I'm going to be selling them on dA later on.
tumblr_ohd7d6gwhO1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

Omg, it's SOO pretty and beautiful and amazing and the most fabulous piece of art I've ever had! Thank you so much!! <333333333
And the shoes! They fit so well ^-^ And it was so fast, I have nothing to tip you with except for a small amount of 100tbt ;-;
And again, thank you, you're so amazing

Glad you like it! (●?ω`●)

Gah, that looks gorgeous! *_* I love the colours!

Thank you Amy! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

oMG I THOUGHT U HAD MADE AN ALT DID U CHANGE YOUR USERNAME IM D E AD

I didn't know that that was you!!Eh, kasvtggbn? You have now become one with the fabulousness.
AmTMKIz.jpg

aaaAAH I love the background!!
The building design and the trees + bushes really add to the piece.
Also I've probably mentioned this before but I love how you draw and color hair!! The spacey details look super good and everything's just so detailed and nice. Amazing.
The color palette is also wonderful. It seems like you used only a few main colors but the entire work as a whole is still super interesting.

tumblr_oibrhtiTyY1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

I recolored it bc I wasn?t happy with the first version ᕕ〳 ཀ 益 ཀ 〵ง

OMG sooooo cute! <3 I love it! ^-^
Thank you Samansu!! ;;

aaaAAH I love the background!!
The building design and the trees + bushes really add to the piece.
Also I've probably mentioned this before but I love how you draw and color hair!! The spacey details look super good and everything's just so detailed and nice. Amazing.
The color palette is also wonderful. It seems like you used only a few main colors but the entire work as a whole is still super interesting.
;; Thank you derezzed!! I always love reading your detailed reviews of my art!

Back