• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🏵️🌻 Chicha's Art 🌻🏵️

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Welcome to my art gallery! Feel free to comment or chat! ♥

��️����️����️����️����️����️

Feel free to follow my art accounts:
tumblr �� instagram �� toyhou.se �� twitter
Hint: I may do giveaways at some point.

��️����️����️����️����️����️

I'll just list down what I've done so far. Most recent is on the bottom.​

18Saa0l.png

p e p p e r's mayor & Stitches for a contest a while back.

xc3wgx8.png

Old design of my mayor.

jlL5XaI.png

kianli's character

h5NIOIb.png

amye.miller's character

hJRc3Hr.png

aleshapie's mayor

qkb9lTh.png

Skweekerz's character

UeivLl7.png

kianli's character

36OUjqD.png

Utarara's character

ZAGRHwB.png

ardrey's character

bvOikWT.png

ardrey's character

NzRyTMw.png

May from Pokemon on COLORS! 3DS

v62lNGX.png

Most recent redesign of my mayor on COLORS! 3DS. First time coloring on the 3DS.

tumblr_oktsllFbOe1w3skqbo1_1280.png

First time drawing with tablet.

tumblr_oktsllFbOe1w3skqbo2_1280.png

Second time drawing with tablet.

tumblr_oku8dgT97F1w3skqbo2_1280.png

The Pennifer's mayor BlueHour.

tumblr_opd34ynlP51w3skqbo1_1280.png

My mayor in ACNL. First time seriously coloring.

Thanks for visiting. ♥​

Last edited:
lmao hands are my enemies too on traditional. I just try to make it more chibi ish arms idk but these look great o:

lmao hands are my enemies too on traditional. I just try to make it more chibi ish arms idk but these look great o:

Same. I know it's taking the easy way out but they're so difficult to draw by themselves. Thank you, though! ;v;

Oh wow, your art is fantastic! You've got some real talent there and I'm glad you're putting it to use! =D

Last edited:
Oh wow, your art is fantastic! You've got some real talent there and I'm glad you're putting it to use! =D

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment!! ;v;

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment!! ;v;

Not a problem! You said you draw and then scan most your drawings too right? A lot of them look really clean for being traditional art, basically to the point where I have to double check that I'm not mistaken ahaha.

Not a problem! You said you draw and then scan most your drawings too right? A lot of them look really clean for being traditional art, basically to the point where I have to double check that I'm not mistaken ahaha.

My scanner doesn't work so I usually take a picture of it with my tablet or phone and then try to clean it up on Photoshop. It's kind of an annoying process tbh but it makes it look presentable at least. =v=

My scanner doesn't work so I usually take a picture of it with my tablet or phone and then try to clean it up on Photoshop. It's kind of an annoying process tbh but it makes it look presentable at least. =v=

Oh, I see. It may be a pain but at least the final product can look as great as it does, right?
So you draw a lot of people, but what about animals or more cartoony characters? =)

Oh, I see. It may be a pain but at least the final product can look as great as it does, right?
So you draw a lot of people, but what about animals or more cartoony characters? =)

True! I've tried animals but it's definitely not my strong suit. As for cartoony characters, I never tried honestly. I might give them a try someday. ;v;

True! I've tried animals but it's definitely not my strong suit. As for cartoony characters, I never tried honestly. I might give them a try someday. ;v;

That's pretty awesome! It's always cool to try out new things :3
Well it was nice getting to know you and how you create your art! I'll be checking out this thread often if you ever post more drawings!

That's pretty awesome! It's always cool to try out new things :3
Well it was nice getting to know you and how you create your art! I'll be checking out this thread often if you ever post more drawings!

Thank you so much!! ;v; And likewise, great chatting with ya! :D

oYE5RwO.png

I decided to draw my ferret, Meeko. I haven't drawn realistic style in ages omg

Just finished making my new side character/OC for my second town. Her name's Amalia.

sH2nNH9.png

I did the best I could with my 3DS. =v=

Aha, I love [this]!
It's pretty cool that you have a pet ferret, and the drawing is wonderful! There's something really interesting about your realistic style, and my favorite thing about the piece is the texture of the fur. The lines are so clean! The expression is nice too c:

Also, I like Amalia's design. She gives off a friendly and nice vibe, so hopefully that's what you were going for and I got the right idea here, haha. Great work, Sirena!

Aha, I love [this]!
It's pretty cool that you have a pet ferret, and the drawing is wonderful! There's something really interesting about your realistic style, and my favorite thing about the piece is the texture of the fur. The lines are so clean! The expression is nice too c:

Also, I like Amalia's design. She gives off a friendly and nice vibe, so hopefully that's what you were going for and I got the right idea here, haha. Great work, Sirena!

Ahhh your comments give me life! >///< They're super helpful! Thank you so much!! <3 My ferret's battling cancer so it's been rough on him but your comments on his piece really cheered me up! ;v;

Thank you again!! <3

Ahhh your comments give me life! >///< They're super helpful! Thank you so much!! <3 My ferret's battling cancer so it's been rough on him but your comments on his piece really cheered me up! ;v;

Thank you again!! <3

Oh no that is terrible :c What type of cancer if you don't mind me asking >.< I would be so sad if that happened to my child, the bunny. I hope your ferret gets better. I wouldn't want that happening to any pet owner. So sorry for what you are going through.

Back