• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Free + Reservations - Moon Cycling Thread v3. [BOXES: PUNCHY // IN; BANGLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andelsky

Princess McCormick
Bells
Switch
7216-9893-3599
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Feedback
100% (591) +

NOTE: Make SURE you read at least the rules or you will lose out on tier 1/2 villagers.

UPDATE: Make sure when reserving a villager you know I'm in EST. I usually play from 10am-9pm. You may have someone HOLD for you.

1926361t70bnztsmw.gif

ALL MY VILLAGERS ARE FREE EXCEPT regarding rule 5.

I am no longer claiming villagers for myself.

ALSO. I will not PM/VM you when a villager moves in. There are too many villagers and too many requests. If you want it so bad just look here once or twice.. I keep it updated. .-.

1926361t70bnztsmw.gif

obey-the-rules.jpg
Make sure you read. NEW RULE pertaining to other cyclers.

1. My villagers will never be put on autovoid. Depending on the villager I will hold them anywhere from five minutes until the next day. Mostly now since I'm just doing this for you guys, I have all my dreamies.

2. I NOW reserve villagers for a price.

3. Villagers are first come, first serve. If you want a friend to hold your villager or put it in your cycling town fine. IF You SELL my villagers, or I catch you selling them I will deny any requests you make in adopting my villagers. I'm taking time of my day to do this for you guys, if I wanted to sell them for profit I would be. If you do BUY a villager from me then you are welcome to sell.

4.As said in rule 2, if you are claiming a popular villager FOR FREE you must post my word 'mwee' [in an unedited message] that you have read and understand my board. If that word is not included anywhere in your post I will deny you the villager and move to the next person.

5. If you are a cycler as well and YOU charge for your villagers, I expect the same payment in return to me. It's not right that you charge someone for their dreamies but can get them for free here. So if you charge say.. 50 tbt for a tier 1.. I want 50 tbt for that tier 1. It's only fair.

1926361t70bnztsmw.gif

reservations.png

IF YOU WANT: you can now reserve villagers from tiers 3-5. Please, only ones I currently have in my town. 5 tbt per reservation, and this includes anything from me holding from 1 day to 3 days so you don't miss a villager. Only one reservation at a time PER PERSON.

If you are wanting to reserve a Tier 1/2 without waiting you MAY pay for them, the price will be 60 tbt for Tier 1 and 50 TBT for Tier 2. Please again only ones I have in my town.

AFTER 3 DAYS I will refund your bells and void the villager and move on. So please keep an eye on the countdown clock.

NOTE: Make sure when reserving a villager you know I'm in EST. I usually play from 10am-9pm. You may have someone HOLD for you.

1926361t70bnztsmw.gif

ADOPT-ME-2014-LEASH-SLEEVES-FOR-WEBSITE-red_large.jpg

You are welcome to ANY ITEMS in the box marked FREE.. I require no money or items in return. Though if you leave me feedback I will return the favor. You are welcome to 5 moneybags infront of the station, please take no more then 5.

The ones marked FREE: are mostly streetpass, unorderables, and fortune cookie items.

Cycling Town
ADD THIS TOWN!
Moon . Mizuki
3024-6684-6603

Current: BOLD is in box. Numbers are Tier-rankings.
Waiting on:
xxx

Angus - 5
Punchy - 3
Savannah - 4
Violet - 5
Olaf - 5
Bob - 2
Flo - 5
Curlos - 5
Bangle - 5

1926361t70bnztsmw.gif

img_faqs.jpg

Q; Can I tip you?!
A; I prefer if you did not. But if you insist I want nothing more then 100k :/ I would really prefer if you just gave me a wi-fi raiting. :) Or a hybrid or two!

Q; Why do I need to post on this board if you post on my wall/private message me?
A; So its fair chance for all. When I post VM/PM I open every persons' profile that requested said villager. I post beginning from who asked for the villager first and work down. That way I only need to wait 15 seconds between each post. Now, posting here means I cannot go 'WELL this person PMed me first so..' No. You guys canNOT see my PMs, here you will see the villager claimed. That' s why I say to post if you're lurking for a Tier 1/2.

Q; Will you PM me when so&so moves in?
A; No.

Q; Will you VM when a lower tier moves out?
A; MAYBE.

Q; Can I cycle with you?
A; Unfortunately I enjoy cycling by myself. But. if people would like I can link your cycling board here in my first post. :)

Q; What i thought was, that we only needed to write your word when we are adopting, so I post a lurking for xxx without your word, now reading your thread I see everyone is also posting your word when lurking.
Long story short does that disqualifies me from adopting xxx, if s/he ever appear?
A; No it does not disqualify you. Most people post it while they are lurking so when the villager is announced they do not have to post it again. I only require you to say it once so I know you did read, weather it be when you're saying you're lurking for a villager or you claim them.

Q; What if I don't have dreamie proof?
A; It doesn't disqualify you if you follow my rules. But if I do see you selling tier 1 villagers you get etc/ I will probably be more inclined to decline you from adopting.

1926361t70bnztsmw.gif

adopted.jpg

Drift- adopted via reddit
Coco - Nanako
Fang - Transferred to esweeeny for deerliing
Cherry -Brooke_the_Phoenix
Kidd - adopted via reddit
Tom - Amy-chan
Wendy - freqrexy
Nana - adopted via reddit
Lucky - acnllover1234
Bonbon - TheGreatBrain
Whitney - coolycatty123
Dotty - Moved to my main
Beardo - maplecheek
Cookie - Moved to my main
Pietro - neester14
Shep - HopeForHyrule
Tiimbr - Jenn Chaos
Punchy - Link_The_Heroine
Goose - Malaionus
Marshal - KidKirbius
Deirdre - ~Peachy~
Big Top - Reineke
Erik - freshmanmayor
Lolly - Malaionus
Twiggy - Wolfy98
Ribbot - Minni
Phoebe - himari
Deena - mayor_ajay
Baabara - SilkSpectre
Kyle - himari
Biskit- Brooke_the_Phoenix
Felicity - marshallover86
Wolfgang - Furisoa
Shari - ambertle
Zucker - Nyarcissist
Merengue - TOU-NNY
Fauna - TOU-NNY
Joey - To my main!
Graham - Lethalia
Willow - Sc0tt
Chrissy - To my main
Wendy - Dinomilkshakes
Bob - JennChaos
Kabuki - Lunalight
Genji - Griffon
Skye - akirakirai
Beau - akirakirai
Mira - My town
Cookie - Bellxis
Fang - akirakirai
Bones - Me!
Rosie - macdewhacko
Ankha - macdewhacko
Chief - macdewhacko
Freya -Koopa K
Clay- Miina
Zell - Link_The_Heroine
Walker - esweeeny
Hans - freqrexy
Bella - Kitsey
Marina - esweeeny
Monty -Vecherom
Diana - maddie moon
Annalise - ambertle
Mitzi - caliatom
Hamphrey - NuttyS
Coco - Adopted via reddit
Nan - acnllover1234
Pudge - thatawkwardkid
Maple - Lilac
Flurry - Adopted via reddit
Olivia - Dev
Tia - deerliing
Ruby - Adopted via reddit
Jeremiah - Kurashiki
Bam - Adopted via reddit
Tangy - Adopted via reddit
Snake - freshmanmayor
Sprinkle - Lilac
Bruce - Adopted via reddit
Kiki - Pug
Flora - adopted via reddit
Pippy - adopted via reddit
Dora - coney
Cesar - Licorice

Last edited:
Can I lurk for Drago,Stitches,Zucker,Ankha,Merengue,Ribbot,and Julian?
(if that's too much,I can shorten the list.)

Last edited:
Could I lurk for Goose Samson Alfonso Lolly Merengue and Fauna (Mostly first 3 because they get autovoided a lot)

Oh, and could we sell or give away when they move out? I'm not planning on it just quick question

In Boxes; VOID
Flo

Flo.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Boxes:VOID
Pierce

Sterling_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Last edited:
In Boxes: ADOPTED - TheGreatBrain
Bonbon

Mimyi.png

Last edited:
lurking for Beardo. Have been cycling 16 out for him! Ty. Not sure if i need to post mwee for lower tier.

Sure to all. Back awake for a bit.

In Boxes: ADOPTED - coolycatty123
Whitney

-Whitney_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Last edited:
Thank you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

An error occurred, hold on ^_^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

It happened again. I'll try once more, then if not, I guess I'll restart my 3ds?

I'll do the same.

Hmm- I'm getting an error now, give me a few minutes.

All right its up. I had to move out of my bedroomm.. Ninntendo.. -shakes fist-

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Boxes: VOID
Rizzo

Rizzo_NewLeaf_Official.png

Last edited:
In Boxes: VOID
Simon

Simon_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Boxes: Moved to my main
Dotty