• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Contest Genderbend OC contest! Two winners!

Aali

ACNL still rules me
Bells
Lump of Coal
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (92) +
Hello and welcome to my 1st art contest! In this contest you can genderbend an OC for a chance to win some TBT!
Please be sure to read all the rules and everything carefully, failing to do so will result in you getting disqualified.

You may enter as many times as you want

You can genderbend my OCs or yours

Genderbending my oc

Please note all genderbent art of my ocs will be kept in a folder in my toyhou.se account (just so I can look back at everyone's great drawings!

my characters are found here https://toyhou.se/Aali/characters

-Do NOT steal someone elses genderbent design. (I.e someone posts a genderbent of my OC CHi wearing a top hate and jacket, if others draw the same design they will be disqualified)

-Do NOT steal someone elses art and pass it off as your own.

-No using bases unless you made them yourself

-You can genderbend as many of my OCs as you want

-You can do single or group pics

Genderbending your OC! (or cannon characters)

-Do NOT draw someone elses OC(s)

-You can do single or group pics

-No bases unless you made them yourself

-Post a pic of your actual OC with the genderbend (cuz I wanna see them :3)

Contest ends August 25th there will be a 1st place prize of 100 tbt and a 2nd place prize of 50 tbt

This is a new thread. The old contest thread was shut down because people arguing that genderbending is transphobic. If you have a problem with this contest Take it up with me in the pms. Do not post it here. I will not tolerare it in this thread!

Entries:
Utarara x1

Last edited:
Are we allowed to post more than once because this looks super fun owo

Back