• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello :3

MagicAce

Part of your imagination
Bells
Well hello there! My name is MagicAce. I've played Animal Crossing on and off since 2014, but last year I got really into it. I have a town that I'm currently "developing" (putting down flowers and PWPs, just making it look nice) with awesome villagers!

Funny thing is, I used to have a town before my current town, LOLzar. *don't ask, it's a funny story why I named it that :p* It was called Sycamore, and I was attached. However, I accidentally deleted it. I was on the "if you feel so strongly about it" screen, about to back out... guess which button I pressed. (hint; the B button) I was devastated! I made several towns that only stayed around for about a week. Then Rosie (one of Sycamore's old residents) showed up in LOLzar, and I just had to keep the town! The moral of the story is; don't press the B button!

Random stuff about me:
CURRENT VILLAGERS AS OF POST: Molly, Rudy, Lucha, Rosie (favorite), Pierce, Sally, Dizzy, and Rolf.
CURRENT VILLAGERS THAT HAVE MOVED OUT: Punchy (He's my waifu because he's adorable, but I loved him so much I had to let him go, rip :(), Phil, Astrid, and Agnes.
DREAM VILLAGERS: Not really any, except Bruce, because he's my birthday buddy, and he was in my old town. And he acted so cool, yet gentile!

I think I'm done typing now. Bye!

Last edited:
Welcome! I'm new too and I already love this place! I hope you will too! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!

Back