• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mermaid Aquatica RP [SIGNUPS OPEN]

Trundle

Voted Best RPer (TBT Awards 2016)
Bells
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
The year is 1589 and mermaids have just been discovered off the coast of Wales. A small village called Llanfairpwllgwyngyll resides on this coast and are making an effort to contact the mermaids.

Humans have access to quicker land walking and are better with crafts that involve dry things. Humans can not craft Tridents. They can learn Mermaid language up to an intermediate level. Hair colours available: blonde. Humans can be enemies to any other player.

Mermaids are incredibly fast swimmers but are slow on land. They can craft Tridents and wet things very well. Mermaids can learn any language. Hair colours available: all! Mermaids can be enemies to any other players except for fish.

Fish are moderately fast swimmers. They die almost instantly when on land. Fish can not craft anything except for fish poop and eggs. They can learn no language except "splash dance" which involves dancing around to communicate. Hair colours available: none. Fish can not make enemies. They can only be hunted.
Hunting means you can hunt. Hunting is a skill unique to human species. You can hunt fish or wild animals.
Love Makin' is a romance based skill. You are good at making babies and seducing others to do so. This skill is available to all species.
Intelligence is an intelligence based skill. This affects how smart you are. This skill is not available to fish.
Pet Training is a skill to determine how good you are at training your pets. This skill is available to all.
Dog Sledding is a skill only available to humans. You can use it to get around faster.
Painting is a skill only available to fish. Fish can make money this way.

Name:
Species: [human/mermaid/fish]
Skills: [feel free to make up your own and choose one from skills list]
Hair Colour:
Backstory:
Character Art: (optional)

Player List:
1 - Lardboy (Trundle)
2 - Destiny (Cory)
3 - ​Ariel (Jacob)
4 - Gilliam (Ashtot)
5 - Claire (Hulavuta)

Last edited:
Name: Lardboy
Species: Fish
Skills: Love Makin', Painting
Hair Colour: N/A
Sexual Orientation: Fish don't reproduce for pleasure so this is irrelevant.
Backstory: Lardboy is a cute young Hippotang fish that enjoys making babies and painting for profit. He is very good at splash dance.
Character Art: TBA

Name: Destiny
Species: Human
Skills: Love Makin', Scum Lynchin'
Hair Colour: blonde
Sexual Orientation: all
Backstory: Will be revealed as the story goes on.
Character Art:
FV7aC7W.jpg

Last edited:
Signup form

Name:​

Ariel

Species:
Mermaid but like i wanna be a human. I don't like other mermaid just humans and fish because f the status quo

Skills:
Collector, Love makin'

Hair Colour:
Red

Sexual Orientation:
Straight as far as I know but willing to experiment

Backstory:
I think my mom died but Idk i havent seen her in a while. I want to be where the people are. All the other mermaids hate me because I am ugly

Character Art: (optional)
faceswap-little-mermaid-disney.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Luca
Species: human gem
Skills: ability to run electricity through his body and aim it at targets
Sexual Orientation: gemsexual
Backstory: secretly works for yellow diamond authority, with the goal of exterminating all humans and possibly all mermaids to use the earth as a colony
Character Art:
4LgekKJ.png

Last edited:
Name: Gilliam
Species: Mermaid
Skills: Love Makin', Truth-Seer (If Gilliam catches someone in an act of dishonesty, he gains +500 critical strike chance and +500 critical strike power. This ability stacks infinitely.)
Hair Colour: Blue-brown
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Backstory: Gilliam is a Lord of the Dank Mermaid Clan, who serves under King Linus. King Linus appointed Lord Gilliam with the defence of the Dank Mermaid Clan and will stop at nothing to protect his people. He is a fierce warrior driven by principle. Dishonesty will be met with a spear.
Character Art:
Gilliam.jpg

jacob you changed the format of your sign up post like 5 times

Name: your mother
Species: human
Skills: the power to make horrible creatures called boobies or babies
Hair Color: 4838383383837 ( black )
Sexual Orientation: Super Gay Alien That's Bi with a tint of Alien Sause
Backstory: your mother gave birth to u
Character Art:
image.jpg

Character Art:
View attachment 171278

this is a serious rp and you need to not joke like this

Character Art:
View attachment 171278

put some effort in please, at least try to make it relatively formatted like an rp sub

Name: Claire

Skills: Can use telekinesis to move around handheld objects, can turn invisible for a very short time. Can also make weak weapons out of sticks, shells, and a tiny bit of magic.

Hair Colour: Black with purple bangs

Sexual Orientation: Interested in male aliens, mermen, and possibly gay males.

Backstory: Ran away from an abusive houeshold at the age of 10. After that Claire lived in the jungle for many years while being chased and hunted down by scientists quite often. In 2010 she was taken in by a mysterious Janitor at a boarding school and now lives happily and safe in a comfy basement.

Character Art: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...045.1073741826.100010201268263&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Name: Claire

Skills: Can use telekinesis to move around handheld objects, can turn invisible for a very short time. Can also make weak weapons out of sticks, shells, and a tiny bit of magic.

Hair Colour: Black with purple bangs

Sexual Orientation: Interested in male aliens, mermen, and possibly gay males.

Backstory: Ran away from an abusive houeshold at the age of 10. After that Claire lived in the jungle for many years while being chased and hunted down by scientists quite often. In 2010 she was taken in by a mysterious Janitor at a boarding school and now lives happily and safe in a comfy basement.

Character Art: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...045.1073741826.100010201268263&type=3&theater

Nice! I like character.

Name: Space dynamite
Skills: hunter and pet trainer
Sexual Orientation: strait af
Backstory: im a man of 1000 stories
Character Art: no.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw is this mafia??

why do I have to be a human/ mermaid/ fish.... WHY DO YOU STIFLE MY CREATIVITY
I just wanna be a lobster