• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask the Krunkmaster

tumblr_o4kpo0rqF71r2ps52o1_500.jpg

My son is bumping this thread with Bowie power.

Last edited:
have you always loved snakes?

When I was younger I was scared of snakes, like I would see one and I would jump out of my skin. I pretty much felt the same through like 6th grade I think? Then I went to a friends house whose brother had a tiny corn snake named Rosie and she was SUPER cute! She curled around in my hair and was really sweet, I was hesitant to hold her but couldn't resist, thankfully I am the kind of person who will actually try things that scare me. I still wasn't 100% on snakes still until I met a few more that were totally docile and sweet, and I think it was Freshman year in high school that my teacher's daughter came in with a tiny baby ball python wrapped around her finger and her mom (my art teacher) was like "Really? A snake?" but let her keep it, and she let us all touch it and he was so cute and small. It was at that point that I decided I wanted a pet snake and when I started asking for one for my birthday and Christmas, my mom would get me toy snakes and stuff because she's, for lack of a better word, an a*shat. So I decided to get one myself now that I am an adult and everyone in my house loves him and thinks he gorgeous because he is!

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you play mh4u?

I don't, I've wanted to get it for a while but since the last thing I need is a new game to neglect (looks at all my other neglected 3DS games like ACNL, Smash, Nintendogs, Tomodatchi Life, and several others) I just have it on my amazon wishlist for someone else to buy me someday to play.

Kaydee X Moko is real? :eek:

Kaydee X Moko is the OTP. 5ever

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you like gold or silver better?

I prefer silver, because gold clashes with too much, and silver is nice and bright and neutral so it goes well with everything, and since I usually wear blacks and grays it matches much better.

have you ever went over a friend's house to eat and the food just aint no good? (99 brownie points if you get that reference!!!)

Do you have a sweet tooth or a savory tooth?

I have both, but probably a more prominent sweet tooth I guess. I love like all food except super spicy stuff, but all flavors can be friends in my mouth. =D I especially love salty/sweet combos!

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY THE TURTS?

Because turts are love, and turts are life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

have you ever went over a friend's house to eat and the food just aint no good? (99 brownie points if you get that reference!!!)

I do NOT get the reference but most of the time I go to a friends house and I just can't eat anything because I'm a vegetarian and most people eat mainly meat for their meals, so I mean, the most I get is a side dish for whatever they're having for dinner.

Back