Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

I went and booted up the demo for the first time since it released yesterday, but there was nothing to do? I saw all these videos about different events being unlocked and whatnot but I wasn't able to play them. I only played up until the catching game thing lol

I got the demo, it took up all my storage! I can't wait for the full game. I don't know why but I played the demo for 5 hours but greninja hasn't mega evolved yet...

I got the demo, it took up all my storage! I can't wait for the full game. I don't know why but I played the demo for 5 hours but greninja hasn't mega evolved yet...

It doesn't have a mega evolution, it's a special form called ''Ash-Greninja'. I don't really know when it's supposed to activate but I believe it worked for me after a few battle turns.

The starter evolutions have been leaked by the Pokemon Japanese Twitter in the Sun and Moon Pokemon TCG! Their Japanese names are Junaipa (Rowlet), Gaogaen (Litten) and Ashirene (Popplio)!

startertcgbig.jpg

Serebii

Last edited:
The starter evolutions have been leaked by the Pokemon Japanese Twitter in the Sun and Moon Pokemon TCG! Their Japanese names are Junaipa (Rowlet), Gaogaen (Litten) and Ashirene (Popplio)!

View attachment 186697

Serebii

Oh my darling Popplio!!!! Loved you from the very beginning! The others look fantastic too! Litten' s evo isn't really my type but it's still pretty cool! And to think that people still doubted the leaks.

I totally did NOT see that coming! :D

In fact, I think none of us did...

Last edited:
WOW they completely screw over The tying for rowlets final evo Grass/Ghost really? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING! This settles it im getting popplio

Well then, they are real! Yay! c:

I love Decidueye, Grass/Ghost was so unexpected! I'm glad that I can catch Pikipek without worrying about having 2 flying types.

Primarina is gorgeous. Water/Fairy was expected and I'm glad that its real. I might add this to my team. c;

Incineroar is sad.

I love Tapu Lele & Tapu Fini, Tapu Bulu is cool.
People thought they would be Ghost, Fire & Psychic because of the oricorio forms. I didn't think this would be the case and I was right.

Cosmog looks so adorable! It kinda looks like Lunala, is this another form of Lunala? I think so! Its also what was in Lillie's bag.

Alolan Persian, looks like an actual Persian cat now and it isn't my favourite. ;(

When I seen Cynthia, I fell off my chair.
I expected some familiar characters to show up like Sycamore, but this is different! >.< Yas!

I guess we have to beat the game or something before the League is completed, so I guess we have an amazing post game this time?

- - - Post Merge - - -

WOW they completely screw over The tying for rowlets final evo Grass/Ghost really? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING! This settles it im getting popplio

You can't please everyone.

Last edited:
Best League Champion makes a return, Red and Blue make a return, and Incineroar actually has a really cool typing (same goes for Decidueye). This really is the best news drop ever.

I love that decidueye (the rowlet evolution) is gonna be able to learn fly without actually being flying. Who actually guessed it would be grass/ghost, btw? Considering choosing this one.

Popplio's evolution is amazing, enough said. Well, and the cry is awesome too.

Litleo's evolution is... well... I mean, it's okay, but I wish it just remained a tiger on the ground. I think I'm gonna get a persian to be my dark cat instead.

Back