• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

so far we havent heard of any mega evolution news yet for sun and moon and this kinda makes me think that nintendo may stop mega evolution and make it an only XY&ORAS thing. i hope they dont because if they do, its gonna be a bad idea and will let many fans down like me. and if they do continue mega evolution, i hope they dont give it to ****ty pokemon like beedrill, audiono, pinsir etc. god, those are horrible. also, as far as trainer customization goes, i think sun and moon will only let you choose your skin and hair color and thats it coz if we could customize our clothes too, they will definitely show it in the trailer, but thats just from my observation. maybe they will release more trailers with more infos.

They do show us. In different parts you see the boy wearing different colored shirts/shorts.

so far we havent heard of any mega evolution news yet for sun and moon and this kinda makes me think that nintendo may stop mega evolution and make it an only XY&ORAS thing. i hope they dont because if they do, its gonna be a bad idea and will let many fans down like me. and if they do continue mega evolution, i hope they dont give it to ****ty pokemon like beedrill, audiono, pinsir etc. god, those are horrible. also, as far as trainer customization goes, i think sun and moon will only let you choose your skin and hair color and thats it coz if we could customize our clothes too, they will definitely show it in the trailer, but thats just from my observation. maybe they will release more trailers with more infos.

but i actually like Mega Bedrill and Pinsir...

but i actually like Mega Bedrill and Pinsir...

well you're one of small majority who likes mage beedrill and mega pinsir then. honestly though, i think they really suck like honestly. i dont even know why the hell the developers gave them mega evolution because they still serve no useful purposes with the mega forms. are they given mega evolution purely just for the looks or what? slowbro too ugh. actually, can slowbro mega even be considered mega? its literally just wearing its goddamn shell on its over. this is a pure example of laziness there by the developers. i hope they dont give mega evolution to useless pokemon like soodoowoodoo (probably just spelled the name wrong LOL) in the next gen.

The only pokemon I care for a mega evolution is Rapidash.
If they get one, I could care less who else gets one.

well you're one of small majority who likes mage beedrill and mega pinsir then. honestly though, i think they really suck like honestly. i dont even know why the hell the developers gave them mega evolution because they still serve no useful purposes with the mega forms. are they given mega evolution purely just for the looks or what? slowbro too ugh. actually, can slowbro mega even be considered mega? its literally just wearing its goddamn shell on its over. this is a pure example of laziness there by the developers. i hope they dont give mega evolution to useless pokemon like soodoowoodoo (probably just spelled the name wrong LOL) in the next gen.

You whine a lot ... Theres been 2 trailers, calm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I like Mega Slowbro so ha

The only pokemon I care for a mega evolution is Rapidash.
If they get one, I could care less who else gets one.

Rapidash would be an interesting Mega.

I'm more curious about the whole Diamond bracelet thing since that looks like it'll play a part in SuMo.

Coro Coro leaking

"The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed two new Pok?mon. First up is Nekkoala, the Contagious Dream Pok?mon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep while the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pok?mon. It's ability is ability is Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Deep Eye Pok?mon . We'll bring more as it comes."

corocoro7161.jpg
corocoro7162.jpg

I love that Koala pokemon, totally gonna catch it and name it Eugene the Smug Koala from the AC series.

As for the dog, i'd get it. If it wasn't for it being a rock type!

If trainer customization has more evidence of being confirmed in the game. Can there be sandals? Its a tropical region after all.

Last edited:
Some more info, though very minor

"Edit @ 03:18: Some images pertaining to the movie have also been released. The Greninja event at the movie based on the Pok?mon Election has the ability Protean and the moves Hydro Pump, Gunk Shot, Mat Block & Happy Hour
Edit @ 03:31: Attendees at the movie will receive a Pok?mon Ga-Ol? disc that has a QR Code that will be scanned to get Magearna in Pok?mon Sun & Moon. Magearna has got the Soul Heart Ability and a new move called Furuuru Cannon and will be found at Level 50
Edit @ 04:04: CoroCoro hints that Rowlet, Litten, Popplio and Iwanko all hide a secret "

And by the way, what are the hero and heroine's names? They're so similar, though. I'm calling it on Nina (Girl) and Nino (Boy)

2 New pokemon confirmed in Corocoro magazine!
Nekkoala, the Contagious Dream Pok?mon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep, while the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pok?mon. It's ability is ability is Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. I think their really cute <3

corocoro7161.jpg

corocoro7162.jpg

corocoro7163.jpg

Rocks for a collar. Pretty neat. It would be awesome if it's evolution had a collar of gems. :3

OH MY GOOOOOOOD. THE PUPPY POKEMON!!!!! SO CUUUUTE SOFNGKVKDNMDKGKTKK I AM MELTING HELP

Yes! Finally a koala Pok?mon. They both look cute though. I hope they announce more new Pok?mon soon.

Zygarde's still a thing

Was just about to post this. Now that Zygarde formes are canon, only thing left is Syncro. Not gonna lie, this new footage has made me a lot more excited for S&M, I'm glad Zygarde hasn't been forgotten.

"When Zygarde 10% Forme is at low HP, its Ability "Clustering Transform" (tentative translation) changes it into Complete Forme and restores HP"

I'm about to go to sleep, but I'm sure some more info on this will be posted soon. Anything that's not posted here once I'm done with work I'll add in and add to the OP Quick Links.

Back