• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Marina! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayrii

Inhaaale
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (73) +
Hello, hello!
Marina the normal octopus
is in boxes in my cycle town

She is 100% original

I am taking offers for her - I accept TBT and IGB
TBT is my higher priority
I wouldn't mind a combination of the two ^.^

I will be looking at any and all offers until 2:30pm CST - Unless I get an offer I can't refuse

Highest Offer : 20 Mil IGB
[rynnamomisa624]

Last edited:
I know it's low, but I can offer 7 mill IGB for her. It's all I have atm. Thanks for the consideration!

Current highest offer is 20 mil

Just going to put a little reminder here that if someone throws a bit of TBT down It'd likely be an non-refuse able offer ;)

Last minute offer in case someone try to steal her from me. 21 mil IGB and 20 TBT.

You can have her for 20 mil IGB - The conversion right now is 100TBT/20 mil IGB (1TBT=200K) You can send the 20TBT if you want- But you don't have to, being you won highest offer regardless xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have her for 20 mil IGB - The conversion right now is 100TBT/20 mil IGB (1TBT=200K) You can send the 20TBT if you want- But you don't have to, being you won highest offer regardless xD

Which method do you prefer [Drop or Retail] ? Either is fine with me.. Sometimes I find dropping easier, but it's your call as it is your 20 mil

Alright Thank you. Since you prefer TBT, I will send you 20 TBT instead. I will do a bit time travel to have Bunnie move out. Will VM you when i can pick up Marina. Is that alright with you?

Alright Thank you. Since you prefer TBT, I will send you 20 TBT instead. I will do a bit time travel to have Bunnie move out. Will VM you when i can pick up Marina. Is that alright with you?

That is totally fine ^.^ I have a couple things to do anyways so no real rush. I don't want you to accidentally lose a dreamie! And since you are sending TBT you can take her for 15mil instead of 20 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also - Feel fee to try get Bunnie into a different home instead of just voicing her if you'd like - I can wait. She's a cutie too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back