• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Lynnedge's Amiibo Card Trade (TONS up for trade! 40+ characters!)

Lynnedge

Mayor Jessie
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
This thread will be officially closed once all pending trades have been received!
Thanks for trading, everyone! :)

Please leave a comment or PM me with any offers. I'm trading specials at a 1:1 ratio, and commons at a 1:1 ratio. (There may be exceptions, under certain circumstances. PM me if you have a specific situation to discuss.) All cards from me will be shipping from Florida.

Reminder: United States only! So sorry!

SEEKING

4 - Sable Received!
9 - Digby Received!

37 - Kabuki Received!
50 - Punchy trade pending
63 - Mint trade pending
79 - Truffles Received!
82 - Goose Received!
86 - Chief Received!
94 - Cyrano trade pending

FOR TRADE

1 - Isabelle Gone!
2 - Tom Nook (x2)
3 - DJ KK (x2)
10 - Pascal (x2)
13 - Saharah Gone!
14 - Luna
15 - Tortimer
17 - Lottie

19 - Fauna (x2)
21 - Portia
22 - Leonardo
26 - Renee
28 - Jambette
29 - Rasher
30 - Tiffany
32 - Bluebear (x2)
34 - Kiki
36 - Alli (x2)
40 - Gigi (x2)
42 - Marcie
45 - Octavian
46 - Winnie (x2)
48 - Sterling
52 - Poppy
53 - Limberg
54 - Deena
56 - Bangle (x2)
58 - Monique (x2) Gone! x1
62 - T-Bone (x3)
67 - Flurry Gone!
68 - Clyde
70 - Biff (x4)
71 - Yuka
74 - Cobb
75 - Amelia (x2)
76 - Jeremiah
80 - Eugene
84 - Benjamin (x2)
85 - Pancetti Gone!
87 - Bunnie Gone!
88 - Clay (x2)
89 - Diana (x2) Gone! x2
91 - Muffy
97 - Willow
99 - Molly Gone!
100 - Walker Gone!

trade pending / Gone! / Received! - please do not offer on these cards anymore

Last edited:
I have Sable and Goose if you wanted to trade for Flurry, Bunnie, and Diana

punchy for diana?

also do you happen to have the sweets challenge (mainly looking for the big house) items?

I am replying to all of your comments now! Thanks guys. :blush:

Update: Everyone should have received a PM now.

Last edited:
I only need two more cards, and Saharah is one of them! I have Mint that I am happy to give you, but that's the only card that I have that you need, so I can't do a 2:1 ratio. Can we work something out? :)

I only need two more cards, and Saharah is one of them! I have Mint that I am happy to give you, but that's the only card that I have that you need, so I can't do a 2:1 ratio. Can we work something out? :)

Can you please make room in your inbox? It won't let me send you a PM. Sorry for the late response, I just got home... blah.

I am certainly interested in trading for Monique (#58) ~

She is the last card I need to complete my set!

Hi there

I'm really interested in Isabelle but you only need the four remaining cards left that you need? Plmk:)

Thanks

Hi there

I'm really interested in Isabelle but you only need the four remaining cards left that you need? Plmk:)

Thanks

Actually, I only need two: Digby and Truffles

Unfortunately, I'm only willing to trade Isabelle for Digby at this point, since she's hard to find and Digby is also a special card. Sorry!

Last edited:
Actually, I only need two: Digby and Truffles

Unfortunately, I'm only willing to trade Isabelle for Digby at this point, since she's hard to find and Digby is also a special card. Sorry!

I have a Digby for trade. I am interested in Isabelle. Would you be willing to send to Canada though? It would be 3 Forever stamps for you as I just finished a trade from a member here. Plmk either way. Thanks and have a great day:)

I can trade Digby for Isabelle
And Truffles for Molly
Let me know c:

Last edited:
Back