Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

god damn it.

Well I bet you can't beat this!
vac84.gif

Told ya.

Nah, 2 more hours

Since we're all here waiting for it to start, wanna setup a fort?

Its beautiful

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anybody play Town of Salem

Because I need to relieve my urge to play mafia

I can offer free tasty cakes to anybody who votes me!

@Kat if I think you're worthy enough I'll vote you, I don't trust anyone atm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg 1 minute

Day One

Day One

"May this congress now take order and commence."

The President said as he addressed his congress. A boring routine speech where he had to address congress. Routine, boring, but this day, something more exciting was going to happen. Something that was going to involve the true gods of the Greek world and send him down to the underworld to be judged by Hades on his behavior, and quite a few other people would be coming with him.

Natty stood behind the pillar, her target sighted. In her hand, she held a crossbow with a flaming arrow on it. It was covered in Greek Fire. Dolby, the president was going to die. Enough money going into her pocket to ensure a comfortable life outside of Greece. Far far away, but she hadn't decided where yet. And she wouldn't be getting to either.

A soldier was making some final late and unscheduled rounds around the chamber before relief would come. As he came around the corner, Charon stirred deep within the underworld, unsatisfied. He knew that there was work to be done, and he knew that the population of the realm of Hades would increase in these next few moments.

Natty the Assassin fired the arrow that ended Dolby's life. The Greek Fire wasn't needed, as the arrow went through his heart and just burned his corpse. As Justin turned the corner and charged at Natty. He had heard the bow shot, the Greek Fire caught and burned through Natty's body. The arrow's flame had passed through her hand. Justin cut her down swiftly, the flames not registering in his mind. His sword rapidly caught as he hacked Natty's head off. It spread and burned him to death.

Charon was satisfied with the three new souls to present to Hades. He then completed the short ritual to go back to the underworld, swearing his will and fealty to Hades. He closed his eyes, souls in hand and prepared for his lord to take him in.

Something was wrong. When he opened his eyes Charon was still in the land of the mortals. Then he understood. He was to take the souls of the dead and present them to the ruler of the afterlife, but there was more coming to the afterlife still. Content with his lot, Charon decided to take upon a mortal form. He then settled amongst those still living in their pandemonium, wondering who would come down with him next to be judged by Hades.

Dolby the President was assassinated.
Natty the assassin won't be leaving for a better life.
Justin the Soldier died doing his duty.

You have 45 and a half hours to elect a new President. The President will use the remaining hour to decide on who to lynch by voting in the voting thread with the sole vote.

Last edited:
Back