Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

Why are you pointing at a previous game if you claim your meta can't be read? I haven't had to explain anything since yesterday's post about why I outed I almost got converted so aside from that there's not much to call bull**** on. She's using her reads and is understandably torn between the two of us given the info she has.

She had a decently good theory on you that went beyond the roleblock which is the only thing I can find that was disproven.

(Also really vig...)

And I wasn't talking about meta. If I was talking about meta then I'd be talking about my actions but I'm not. I'm pointing out how there's no reason for me to BE "celebratory" if I was scum. And how I don't start celebrating until after the nail is in the coffin. No sense in spoiling the game too early.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, how is that meta when I'm like "If I wasn't celebratory in a situation that I should've had in the bag, why would you think I'm celebratory in a situation where if I'm scum I still have a 99% chance of losing.

Right now you're basically saying that meta is only the behavior you would display and that behavior you wouldn't display doesn't count as meta? Uh...yes it does? I brought that up for the sake of salt but okay keep explaining this to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

me rn:

tumblr_ntwaajmuFG1qz60dyo4_500.gif

No... Meta is behavioural consistencies, or inconsistencies. It can be both behaviour I can and can not display. You could argue I was making a meta argument, so you know what? Forget my mention about last game. Let me re-phrase this.

Why would I be celebratory in a situation where, assuming I was scum, I would be dodging one lynch and 90% dying to the next one.

I'm seeing atleast 3 possibiliys.

1)Ender is scum and Dad is innocent

2)Dad is scum and Ender is innocent

3)Neither are scum and its someone else.

I don't know what to do anymore, but i'm just going with SarasaKat and voting ender, Dad has been talking to me since D1. So, i'm just going to go with ender.

Sorry.

I hope you enjoy my flip Sarasa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that was AtE but idec anymore.

I was ready to be lynched when I mentioned that lynching me was understandable given the situation. I might as well be ready to be lynched now, but damn if I don't feel a little annoyed about you switching back to me after talking to me and telling me the conversation with me had built a townread.

Night Four

Night Four

The scales of justice began to turn in the Senate, and unfortunately, lady justice removed her blindfold, unlike in the past two days, when the Oligarchs had been lynched.

The power swung from the people to the Oligarchs as EnderWiggin walked up to the gallows. There were few leads that day, as the Corruption Investigator turned up nothing. The unholy pact had no effect on the proceedings of the Senate as it was decided that EnderWiggin would be lynched.

EnderWiggin walked slowly to the sacrifice chamber. But that day, the gods would not be satisfied. The blood of an innocent Senator had been spilled in the God's names. Green blood spilled down the marble steps, as EnderWiggin's head bounced down the steps. The Senators walked out somberly and repentantly walked out of the sacrificial chamber, feeling guilty for the sin that they had collectively committed.

EnderWiggin The Senator was sacrificed in the God's names, to their immediate anger.

Night ends in twenty-four hours

RIP me I'm suspicious af right now. LaBelle is an A+ actress.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_nuqw8qX6mJ1tqoh77o1_250.gif

Me for the rest of this game.

Double lynch happens the day after the president declares it.

RIP me I'm suspicious af right now. LaBelle is an A+ actress.
You're one to talk, seeing as it looks like you've been scum all along. Damn. From conversations that've happened behind the scenes, I was certain Ender was scum.

(Also sorry I didn't vote, thought day end was tomorrow and not today oops.)

If I've looked like I've been scum along why didn't you provide those reads? You've been sliding by all game, busyness aside. Days are 48 hours.

If I've looked like I've been scum along why didn't you provide those reads? You've been sliding by all game, busyness aside. Days are 48 hours.
Because I didn't think you were scum until Ender flipped green. Process of elimination.

Kit isn't actually confirmed either (Jello is because power depletion), so why me and not them? I want to actually see some of your reads, you haven't read me and refreshed your reads on them in a while.

Kit isn't actually confirmed either (Jello is because power depletion), so why me and not them? I want to actually see some of your reads, you haven't read me and refreshed your reads on them in a while.
Will do tomorrow when I get home from work, before night end (going to bed). Quick list for now: Still think everyone I put in my previous list is town (though I do wonder where Kit disappeared to - they haven't posted in a while). I also now think Trojan is town through private conversation, and the fact that although everything he's posted is fluff, it's consistent fluff. Ness is town for other behind the scenes reasons, and I know I'm town. Which leaves you.

Back