Giveaway Nov birthstone collectible - first poster gets it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyfall

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (87) +
Hi all!

First poster gets the Nov birthstone! Look, so pretty:
november-topaz.png

Its currently being displayed, so if you need to check dates or whatnot, please see my profile and my "shop" tab. Its a 2014 stone.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, birthstone collectibles can only be gifted once, so once you get it from me, you cannot sell it again. It's a keeper. Also, you can only have one.

Last edited:
Hi all!

I am selling every birthstone I've got, which is (after some brisk sales) May through Dec. I never display them, so they might as well as go to new homes where they will be loved more, ha, ha.

They are currently being displayed, so if you need to check dates or whatnot, please see my profile and my "shop" tab. Most of mine are from 2014 and early 2015.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, birthstone collectibles can only be gifted once, so once you buy from me, you cannot sell it again. It's a keeper.

(Please excuse any delays in communication, I am PST and also, work full time, so during the day time, I am not on here all the time.)

may-emerald.png
May = 400 BTB

june-pearl.png
June = 400 BTB

july-ruby.png
July = 400 BTB

august-peridot.png
Aug = 400 BTB

september-sapphire.png
Sept = 300 BTB

october-opal.png
Oct = 200 BTB

november-topaz.png
Nov. = 200 BTB

december-turquoise.png
Dec = 200 BTB

Thanks for looking!

Can I buy October? I'll buy the earlier ones once I get more TBT lol XD

I'll buy December once I get tbt... Hopefully...

I'll buy December once I get tbt... Hopefully...

Newer user, huh? :) I'll sell it to you for 100 BTB. Or whatever you can afford... Sending you the stone, send me some BTB when you get the chance. :)

Newer user, huh? :) I'll sell it to you for 100 BTB. Or whatever you can afford... Sending you the stone, send me some BTB when you get the chance. :)

Aww so sweet! Not too much of a new user but this basically my first time actually being active on the boards... I'll send you 50 bells rn and send more when I get it

Last edited:
I saw that you had the April birthstone yesterday and I was like NUUUUU

Bump for good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back