• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling All my villagers~

Yuzuki

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Resetting my second town so I'm selling all of my villagers. (dunno if 'selling' is the proper tag or not :c) I'm only looking for TBT.

I have :
Merengue
Lolly

please make an offer~ TvT;;

Last edited:
Got another deal earlier.. So disregard this, thanks anyway!

Last edited:
Oh boy! Lots of dreamies. I'm broke right now but I will be lurking!

ennnoshima, do you accept my offer? Could raise it to 350 tbt if necessary, Fang and Whitney are both my dreamies.

So many villagers... I CAN'T CHOOSE. Uh... But I need a new Smug. As long as no-one offers Eugene or Curlos, I can give 220 TBT for Marshal. (I'll tell you if someone offers me Eugene or Curlos.)

Thanks a million! :) I'm more used to ACC and quite new to Belltreeforums so how should I transfer the TBT and when would you want them transferred? Thanks!

Thanks a million! :) I'm more used to ACC and quite new to Belltreeforums so how should I transfer the TBT and when would you want them transferred? Thanks!

You can find a guide on how to transfer bells here. You can send them anytime before you come pick them up c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

When can you get him ready? If 250 works, he's my last dreamie :p

Working on getting him out right now. 250 works!

Back