• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌹 rose dump 🌹

rosetti

with love ♡
Bells
Chao Easter Egg
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Black Feather
Yellow Cosmos
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10

E6vK4xz.png

Ball point pen + marker
Paul Jackson

IrFPZsm.png

Watercolours
Laurie Justus Pace

9wlt8ky.png

Watercolour pencils + markers
oops, just tilt your head
Sylvia Ji

YGQy4fN.png

Water colour pencils
Colin Chillag

3xVAQee.png

Acrylics
Jenny Saville

fPTfioT.png

Charcoal
Harding Meyer (wip)
tcrhFLs.png

Pencils

BrQo5Ka.png

Ballpoint pen

PsKYA2B.png

Charcoal

Ame3El6.png

Pastels

Last edited:
I love your art :blush:
I used to do similar stuff with traditional years ago but then I chose to stick to ms paint lmao. I might actually start a gallery soon :eek:

I like the skull the best. can't wait to see it finished!

BrQo5Ka.png

ayy it's kinda done, I rushed it towards the end and could've worked a bit more on the background and other parts but apart from that it's not too bad, tbh I just wanted to move onto something else lmao, A2/A3 ball point pen​

BrQo5Ka.png

Um, wow. That is really good. So good that I find myself wishing that the picture was a higher resolution, haha.
The detail you packed into that is crazy. It blows my mind how people can draw stuff like this and then just say "it's not too bad" *_*

Last edited:
Oh my gosh Rosie your art is amazing <3

do you happen to take commissions?

Ahh tysm~

Not right now, I feel like people don't want traditional art - I need to find a style anyways before I think about commissions!

Ahh tysm~

Not right now, I feel like people don't want traditional art - I need to find a style anyways before I think about commissions!

Oh that's fair enough! I was wondering if you could take up a commission from me or something. Oh well.

Kinda strange of you to call this a dump since these are some amazing works right here.

Did you take (advanced) art classes or did you learn to do realistic things on your own?

Your art is beautiful! You should try selling your art if you aren't yet.

Kinda strange of you to call this a dump since these are some amazing works right here.

Did you take (advanced) art classes or did you learn to do realistic things on your own?

Thankyou~
I've never had any 'lessons' apart from the required attendance to the class at school, so I guessed I learned on my own?

Your art is beautiful! You should try selling your art if you aren't yet.

Thankyou but I feel as if there's still a lot I can improve on before I would consider selling anything, I'd also like to find my own style and things like that lmao

Back