4806-1100-8236
New Horizons Token
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Blue Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
Cake
Please reply if you are interested in trading! Any specifics we can discuss in PM.

I don't mail packages too often but I plan to send my cards with a tracking number (depending on the price) and a padded envelope, with the cards surrounded by cardboard to ensure nothing bends. I won't trade with new accounts, sorry. And I'd like to restrict my trades to US/Canada unless it's for several cards.

I currently have the following villagers up for trade!

Current Doubles:

• 31 Sheldon
  • 32 Bluebear
  • 42 Marcie
  • 43 Puck
  • 62 T-Bone
  • 65 Midge
  • 74 Cobb
  • 78 Roscoe
  • 79 Truffles x2
  • 94 Cyrano

Cards I am looking for:

None :) As soon as all this mail comes in I'll be 101/101
I will reuse this thread whenever Series 2 is released

all sent ^^

Boccages x2
Dapperlace
Maeka
Pend
Tarzan Girl
Extreme-Fuzzy-Socks
PepperTown
AngieB

Dapperlace
Maeka
TarzanGirl
Extreme-Fuzzy-Socks
PepperTown
AngieB
Boccages

never recieved package from pend

And a special thank you to Javocado for hosting his giveaway and sending me Deena! You're awesome <3

Last edited:
bump before I head out for the night ^^ Already found one trade, and mailing out my cards on Monday if anyone else wants to trade let me know! No longer need Molly or Cherry!

bump before I head to bed, looking for many more!

Last edited:
Ok! I've just mailed out my first batch of trades! If anyone would like to trade anything else just reply here or PM me ^^

So far I have been trading cards 1 for 1, and trades with multiple cards are preferred over singles.

Can I trade you Flo for someone? I would prefer Octavian or Roscoe but if you don't want to trade them I would trade for any card on the list because I am missing all those. Let me know please and we can talk specifics!

I have Deena how does trading work

If you want to trade her just send me a pm ^^

Can I trade you Flo for someone? I would prefer Octavian or Roscoe but if you don't want to trade them I would trade for any card on the list because I am missing all those. Let me know please and we can talk specifics!

Sounds good to me i'll pm you

If your list is up to date I think the only card you have that I need is quillson, if thats ok with you?

Yup, that would be it. And you can send me back my plastic pieces. Ahaha (this is more of a yellow laughter, man I feel stupid).

Okay, would you possibly do Octavian and Marcie? :3

yep! I will pm you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup, that would be it. And you can send me back my plastic pieces. Ahaha (this is more of a yellow laughter, man I feel stupid).

nah I made lots of errors discussing things so I had to double check all my packages about 100 times before I sealed them lol.

I will be mailing out more trades on wednesday and I can include yours or wait for your first package to mail back your protectors if you'd like

yep! I will pm you

- - - Post Merge - - -

nah I made lots of errors discussing things so I had to double check all my packages about 100 times before I sealed them lol.

I will be mailing out more trades on wednesday and I can include yours or wait for your first package to mail back your protectors if you'd like

Yeah, wait for my protectors. That way you can mail Annalisa with them in a normal paper enveloppe, saving you about 5$. ;) I'll add that new trade on my thread and cross both Annalisa and Quillson !

Yeah, wait for my protectors. That way you can mail Annalisa with them in a normal paper enveloppe, saving you about 5$. ;) I'll add that new trade on my thread and cross both Annalisa and Quillson !

kk ^^ hopefully your package comes soon! It's going to be like christmas when all these trades arrive

updated a few doubles, pm me or reply if you're interested ^^ I'm also buying cards! Not too expensive but reasonable prices please!

Back