• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

It's less the premature jumping and more the 'reaction test' that Endless sent. Maybe they put in their votes before Kat replied and haven't been back since?

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, there's most likely 3 mafia in this 12 man setup, so adjust your scum team theories accordingly please. <3

Oh, I just looked and previous Mafia and saw 2 but yeah, I guess there would be more for bigger ones :p.
Maybe an inactive too? I'm not really sure, but something is going on with the end's. Or I'm just being paranoid.
Anyway it's 1:30am so I have to go to bed, goodnight all. And happy lynching :p

haha thanks for recapping what i had just wrote Slammint... if you don't mind me asking... how old are you Slammint ? and ur located in the uk ? you're English ?

on very cool i just got back from London my fianc? lives there and ill be back over there for christmas... what part of London you from ?

also the way Ender voted for Endless straight away and then changed it to them voting for the same person at the same time makes me think it was a distraction to help hide the fact that they are a team and hoping that people for be fooled by it and playing it off as if it was a joke... smooth move. haha

also the way Ender voted for Endless straight away and then changed it to them voting for the same person at the same time makes me think it was a distraction to help hide the fact that they are a team and hoping that people for be fooled by it and playing it off as if it was a joke... smooth move. haha

Yeah maybe... I'm not sure. I'm going to keep with my vote of endless I think. But I need to go to sleep now *fingers crossed*.

oh cool... near wembley ... not far from my fianc?, he lives in Hampton, near Richmond.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's less the premature jumping and more the 'reaction test' that Endless sent. Maybe they put in their votes before Kat replied and haven't been back since?

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, there's most likely 3 mafia in this 12 man setup, so adjust your scum team theories accordingly please. <3

Runeraider... this is a 10 person game...

Still not coherent, posting anyways. Keep in mind I?m writing this as I?m reading it so hopefully it makes sense when I change my mind about things based on later content. :p

RIP Sarasa.

Endless voted her in order to not get d1 lynched.

You will be missed.
Jumping the gun a little, aren?t you Rune? Two people had voted for her when you posted this with over 12 hours until lynch.
@Everyone else What was your thoughts on the exchange that just occured?
When I first read this (keep this in mind for later please), I believed you over Endless but soft-townread both of you. While being wishy-washy doesn?t exactly make you look super strong town, in that situation I can understand your dilemma. As town (at least the way I play, some of you may beg to differ LOL), you want to be as honest and pro-town as possible without giving mafia any information that will give an advantage (in this case, making blue-sniping easier). Telling someone your role D1 when there?s not much on the table yet showing alignments, especially if you?re a PR, can be game-changing if the person you tell turns out to be mafia.
On the other hand, like I said, you want to be as honest as possible. So refusing to give information to someone who could be an ally pegs you as scummy. With that, you become a target for lynch. If you?re mislynched, we?re in the same boat as if you were blue-sniped - you?re still dead and town is down a PR.
It?s a fine line that relies solely on your own reads and subsequent judgements.

TL;DR: From that interaction alone, I soft town-read both of you because I saw both sides of the argument.

Then, Endless jumped on Slammint. Um, what? By your logic for voting Slammint, how are you town-reading Trojan? And expanding on that, why didn?t you attack Bloobloop for doing basically the same thing sans the (basically non-existent) bandwagon? Major red flags here.
This is probably one of the best posts I?ve seen you make. Disagree on the top point, as I?ve already made it clear how I see Endless?s motive in that if he were town. But the rest, totally agree - hadn?t considered a scapegoat, but it makes sense since it?s been a fairly quiet day and nobody?s really done anything to put themselves on the chopping block. (Dolbywagon anyone?)
This post alone makes me town-read you because it?s so all over the place and yet makes complete sense. Feels like you were just jotting down what you knew in a way that doesn?t feel forced.
TBH I do think that the PM to SarasKat can be explained and I don't think it makes Endless anymore suspicious however I also don't think that Saraskat is made anymore suspicious by his reactions. I don't understand why Rune is going so heavily towards Endless being maf. Perhaps Rune is mafia and is trying to lynch the town here ( ͡?╭͜ʖ╮͡? )
I like how your defence against Endless completely ignores the fact that he attacked & voted for Slammint on reasoning that could?ve applied to any of the new members plus all the stuff Ender?s been saying about the PMs he and Endless had been exchanging.
Maybe an inactive too?
As far as I can tell, nobody?s been inactive?

This post is a giant ramble-y mess.

Rip, rune townslipped. There's two mafia since its a 10 person. Game and that post of his is genuine.

ADDRESSING THE SARASA INCIDENT: role sharing for information is a common request in pm games. I figured SarasaKat wouldn't share though so I was merely doing it for reactions. The reaction I got was something I Initially mistook for overcompensation but am now of the opinion that it isn't.

Regarding my trojan townread: the reason I townread him has nothing to do with his behaviour. If you'd read his content you'd agree with me.

Regarding the bloop and slammint destination: one voted randomly, one pushed a wagon and claimed to vote randomly. As weird as this may seem, those are in fact not the same action.

List of lock town:
Rune (removed if Dolby is a madman and there's three, buy only EVER consider if the game isn't over after lynching two mafia.)
Trojan

List of probable town:
Panda

List of null:
Daniel
Ender

List of weak mafia:
SarasaKat

List of mafia:
Slammint. (For all I k ow you could be mafia is a line I've never seen town use.)

I've missed some but busy as hell.

Ender said it was a joke vote before the game even started, so I don't think it was a distraction.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jumping the gun a little, aren?t you Rune? Two people had voted for her when you posted this with over 12 hours until lynch.

Sorry, I thought it was very close to day end at that point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip, rune townslipped. There's two mafia since its a 10 person. Game and that post of his is genuine.

Sorry, I completely forgot it was 10. I think it was supposed to be 12 and therefore forgot the real number. Yeah, it's most likely two, with maybe a third party survivor or serial killer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Regarding my trojan townread: the reason I townread him has nothing to do with his behaviour. If you'd read his content you'd agree with me.

Could you elaborate more on this subject? Right now you seem to be buddying for no real reason. I'm starting to think that Trojan may be the partner here.

INB4 IT'S THE TWO INACTIVE NEWBIES AND I'M READING TOO FAR INTO THINGS

Slammint and Trojan, no editing.
You have one hour and five minutes until voting ends.

Last edited:
Could you elaborate more on this subject? Right now you seem to be buddying for no real reason. I'm starting to think that Trojan may be the partner here.

INB4 IT'S THE TWO INACTIVE NEWBIES AND I'M READING TOO FAR INTO THINGS

Trojan ? im curious as to what you have to say to this and also i know your on and looking at this thread so why aren't you contributing and also not voted yet ?

Busy cleaning house and with D&D, but 90% sure that is town!Endless on reread.
What made you change your mind? It's an easy out if you're actually teamed like someone suggested earlier, but I don't think Dolby would be that cruel, LOL.

Just a few questions for the more experienced players.

1 - Why are people voting with such little evidence?

2 - How do you use a role?

Thanks
He's a freaking town PR and I can't believe you forced me to say this.

Back