• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Has anyone ever had a villager give them a fairly rare/expensive item?

teto

please hear us play!
Bells
Switch
7359-1242-8706
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Cake
Walker just gave me a Rococo Wall. I know it can be bought in-stores but it's quite pricey and rare to find!

Ankha once gave me her pyramid which surprised me since I've never seen that available at Timmy and Tommy's. But what really surprised me is that she just casually gave me her throne. Like, I've seen that once at T&T Emporium but it was for sale for 800,000 bells. And she just gave it to me so calmly like wow.

Yea, when you help your villagers, if you give them something rare then they will tend to give you back something also rare.

Yeah, Nan gave me a Roccoco Item (could have been the table, but I'm not 100% sure) after visiting her birthday party. :)

i think o'hare gave me a rococo item after i got a peach for him [my native fruit] so i was pleasantly surprised.

Yea, when you help your villagers, if you give them something rare then they will tend to give you back something also rare.

I never gave him anything though. He pinged me and just... Gave me it. Real casual.

Once I had a fun trade which ended up in a profit of a throne and 200,000 bells...

BieX-WxCEAA_th-.jpg
So Ankha gave me her throne....

BoGOkUBCUAEgdfJ.jpg
And then Drift bought it for 200,000 bells....

BoGOFx0CEAA7Mzo.jpg
and then he gave it back to me!

Easy money

I've had uchis send me hybrids in the mail and some other villagers give me rococo furniture.

I visited Mira's house and told her that her house was really great or w/e, and the next day she sent me a throne in the mail. Needless to say she made it into my new town when I reset.

I got a throne for free once. It was either from Chops or Tia, I forget who.

i got an alphine wall from marshal i think. not really that expensive but i was looking for that item. I LOVE MARSHAL!

Ankha gave my alt character her throne - I was so shocked, why didn't she give it to the mayor aka me?!

I've been getting lots of Rococo furniture from everyone. Our friendship levels are really high. :)

Also the Spaceship consoles set - Space Captains Seat, etc. Lots of spotlight items when I bring perfect fruit.

Back