• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

I'm really confused (mostly because I thought Ender was a doc all along), but I'll look into this when I get back from class. That being said, I don't get why Blitz, this character: http://shadowrun.gamepedia.com/Blitz would be the doctor of the game instead of mine: http://shadowrun.gamepedia.com/Xabier and then I'm not even doctor, just vanilla townie.

Two veterans and a doctor is townsiding it when there's three mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well hey I took a gamble and I lost. Saw the possibility coming and I lost so hey gg

lol, thanks for making this day easy

- - - Post Merge - - -

justice make this day 24 hours

Or C) You said that because people will assume you'd be more confident in me than you would in Crys in this moment, even though you just voted for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You put too much faith in me Daddy. The word is mum anyways.

??

Why he said it isn't important. WIFOM goes around and around and around.

That's what I figure. I ain't doubting it's Crys, given how he tried to make a case against me recently. Probably didn't expect Tom to slip at that time either, as he did today.

Well there goes the slip lol. The reason I was talking about the rolelist earlier is that I thought Ender was Doc, but the fact that he was healed made me doubt it. Everyone else had claimed, so I thought that by PoE, Tom was Doc (unless Dad or Crys hid the fact that they were), which made me think that Dad/Crys was potential maf, but justice's answer made me think that Ender could have healed himself, hence why I kept to my vote with Tom.

You know I was actually considering trying to convince them you were doc, Sarasa, at one point? :D I was throwing around a lot of ideas as to how to screw with mafia's heads the most. (You'll find me do this as both alignments so I hope you enjoy future games with me. :D)

Hoo boy. Guess I can't take things at face value with you then :p I need to step up my game.

Out of curiosity, how would you have made maf think I was Doc? Considering I already claimed Vet, it seems like it could have been pretty hard. Unless you play it like I was claiming Vet to get then off of my back or something.

oCe1oTH.png

day 5 is over wow

you guys dont get a proper post for dylan pestering me on skype to post this

justice said:
R7OXFbc.png
You are Volker Stahl, a mafia framer. When the meta humans arrived (orcs, trolls, and elves), your people had suffered. The actual humans status in society had changed, and it was threatened by the new races. You are apart of a nationalist human group aiming to erase all meta humans from existence. Using Feuerschwinge was the perfect weapon for your group - with her, she could inflict a disease affecting only meta-humans. Because of your expert propaganda skills, you can frame a town player into returning as mafia aligned to inspections. You may also frame your mafia buddies so they may return as town aligned to inspections as well. You may send in kills on behalf of your team. You win when you equal or outnumber town.

Mafia Chat: here

night ends whenever all actions are sent in and im online to actually check them

Did you almost just post the mafia chat? lmfao

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://haha%20%2A%2A%2A%2A%20you/

oh :mad:

- - - Post Merge - - -

a part of me thinks that the rolebloker can't block the same person again in the next night.

tfw you're roleblocker and you said this, Crys

>Framer

Well cop was not that useful after all huh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Sarasa:

If you're the one who lives tonight, since me or you are dying, just lynch Crys for me would you.

@Ender Sure thing.

If Dad is the last maf I'll be damned

- - - Post Merge - - -

night ends whenever all actions are sent in and im online to actually check them

AKA Crys hurry tf up lmao

Hoo boy. Guess I can't take things at face value with you then :p I need to step up my game.

Out of curiosity, how would you have made maf think I was Doc? Considering I already claimed Vet, it seems like it could have been pretty hard. Unless you play it like I was claiming Vet to get then off of my back or something.

Oh I forgot to respond to this.

Yes, that is pretty much what I was going to do. But I was going to do it without actually stating it. And an ambiguous "Oh, I only just realised who doc was." would immediately tell them it wasn't someone obvious. And you were the obvious choice there, up until you asked about if docs could protect self. :p

Back