• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

Hmm, yeah, pretty quiet in here today. Probably because we basically worked out everything last night tbh.

Hey guys I'm not going to be very active in the final day(s) of the game, I'll probably hop onto vote and give thoughts/reasoning if I can, but I'm pretty sick right now. Sorry.

Okay, time to write a post when I really should be sleeping, whee.

So. Reads on Tom, Crys & Dad.

Disclaimer: I didn?t do reads on Ender or Kat since to me, they are extremely strong town, both in their own posts & through solid game evidence (Kat was shot N1, there was a missing shot. Ender was shot & protected N2, there was a missing shot). I also didn?t do a read on Blu rose since nobody?s CC?d them.

Tom
Suspect #1 for me right now.

D1: Typical relaxed D1 play from him. Threw mild suspicion on Runeraider, Crys (the Crys suspicions were meta-based) & Ashtot. Very slight bussing of Endless. Nobody really took any stock in his ?reads?, since everyone was stuck on the Dolby wagon, which allowed him to slip under the radar, plus mild accusations on mafia members could become useful later (as in, I suspected _____ from D1, I?m clearly town!). I called his Dolby posts ?insightful? but now they just seem like you knew Dolby was town and wanted to avoid the wagon.

D2: Made two posts seemingly disagreeing with the Endless lynch, then made a giant post agreeing with Dad & restating things Dad had already said. That third post was another reason I town-read him - I didn?t catch those first two posts.
I think aa sweet potato could give us more insight than this. Why do you think tryhardless is either getting protected or Mafia?
Dad's a bit trigger happy, I know he likes to shoot first and ask questions later. B)
When Tom made his Dad-piggybacking post, there were already four votes for Endless and Dad had made a substantial case on him. It?s not a stretch for him to vote for a mafia teammate in order to look town, especially one who?s almost 100% getting lynched. Then there?s this post:
Common sense would dictate that we take a closer look at people who mindlessly sheepled the bandwagon. In all honestly, even if Rune didn't change their vote then it would have just been me and the inactives. What would there have been to look with me? Absolutely nothing, so trying to take a closer look at everyone who voted for makes more sense.

I respectfully disagree with this, while the reasons listed sound good discouraging looking into comes off as extremely antagonistic.

He's even admitted to skimming, therefore he's slipping which we caught him up for. A few fancy paragraphs to distract and deter, suddenly we ought to be finding a new lynch? I don't buy this Anti-Dad train and him pushing me as red is just his way of trying to get an easy lynch going.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's always the possibility that there is a town blocker, but there's also the chance that Ender is a vig or doc or even a jack. We don't know for sure and either way continuously drawing attention to it just makes it worse.
Seems useful, but it?s all information that had been previously brought up. Furthermore, it was made a little over 2 hours before the lynch. Last-minute bus attempt?

Since then, you haven?t posted squat. You didn?t vote yesterday and you sheeped the vote for me today. I totally understand that you have real life stuff going on, but that doesn?t make me suspect you any less and I don?t like how people are letting you slip on by. My vote?s going to you.

Crys
I stepped away from you for a bit since you?ve been after Endless from the beginning and there were seemingly bigger fish to fry, but honestly, my opinion hasn?t really changed since my last read. Since my last post on you, you?ve posted nothing except filler, plus, you never answered my question regarding the reasons behind your reads. You?ve posted so little real content that it?s honestly hard to write much about you apart from what I?ve already said (just to add on to that - just like Tom, your # of posts and post quality have gone down the drain since Endless?s lynch).

So. going back to my previous read with the knowledge that Endless flips red? a strange bus attempt? Funny that you didn?t ride the Dolby wagon either like a certain someone else? then Endless said to look at people who didn't ride the Dolby wagon (which everyone realized was dumb)? reverse psychology? I don?t get the whole thing. Also, voting for me over Rune makes you look town for not hopping the bandwagon. You?re my second choice for mafia after Tom, because the things that make you look mafia outweigh the things that make you look town.

Dad
While I thought a Tom/Crys team was unlikely at first, looking back at your actions throughout this game, I have a really hard time believing you?re scum. Apart from a few sentences from Kat, you were the first to start the Endless train and drove it all the way into the station. And as I've mentioned before, your posts look very town to me. Useful, insightful & calm. You're my last choice of the scum pool.

If you are in fact scum, Dad, congratulations - you?ve fooled me twice, shame on me.

Kat: I know I owe you a response to your responses. I'll try my best to get those for you on my lunch break tomorrow. Just ran out of time and I really need to sleep. :(

Late vote for me. Not much to be said really, other than the fact that I really wanted to seriously consider the possibility of Dad!Mafia. Also sick like Tom is so I sympathise heavily. May not be too active for the final stages.

I like that Crys just randomly votes me and doesn't explain it, that makes me less hesitant to townread him because of the gall to go after me yet the hesitance to post a case. If you're not mafia and actually town, that's kind of irritating.

Also, it's interesting how LaBelleFleur goes after Tom rather than me, and has really backed off me all a sudden and turned towards the less active choice (although catching up on classwork has made me inactive today as well - not that anyone else has been better). I still think that LaBelle is mafia based on her previous behavior and decisions. However, if I'm right, then that last post of hers has given us information regarding who her team mate might be: she's playing it straight and going for Tom because he's not on her team to try and maybe get a lynch on him instead of her. Crys is her partner in this case, and that would be a little more complicated to look into given how Crys voted for her yesterday - that being said I don't see why Crys suddenly thinks I'm worth lynching more than LaBelle, despite him voting for her yesterday. So them voting something different to just plain old be different. If she's not playing it straight, she knows her fate has been sealed by the votes stacked up against her and figures it might be beneficial to bus Tom to make him look innocent again because she'll flip red (Endless did the same thing to him, in that case).

If I'm wrong about LaBelle, I'm taking part in the final mislynch today and the team is confirmed fmpov to be Tom/Crys - so both need to be lynched consecutively. Of course, the bump in the road is that I have to remain townread for the next two days, and that's not easy considering there's no way to confirm me unless we lynch roleblocker today and have Blu doc'd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I can't be cop'd if LaBelle flips green, since that'd mean roleblocker is still active.

Even if you are green, LaBelle, I'm not about to let mafia coast to victory if that's what you flip. Also, interesting that you seemed to townread me in the end, because if you flip mafia that provides material for your partner to claim I was actually bussing you, although that point will be hard to drive me to a lynch with (no pun intended).

Shaking my head at all of you bandwagoning onto me and letting the mafia coast to victory.

we lynch you and we waste our final mislynch but then we have the final mafiosi all gathered in a group of three (maybe four if sarasa but whatever) and then we are more than likely to lynch a mafioso at that point
we literally have the odds with us right now

if dad's mafia then we lose tomorrow tho

or i'm speaking out of my arse and the mafia is laughing their butts off at us for being 3stupid

Actually, if Labelle flips red, Im inclined to think she's bussing Tom, since one of them were very likely to go down today. So I still think the mafia team is Labelle/Tom.

we lynch you and we waste our final mislynch but then we have the final mafiosi all gathered in a group of three (maybe four if sarasa but whatever) and then we are more than likely to lynch a mafioso at that point
we literally have the odds with us right now

if dad's mafia then we lose tomorrow tho

or i'm speaking out of my arse and the mafia is laughing their butts off at us for being 3stupid

I will legit applaud if Sarasa flips red.

Man, wouldn't that be a cool way to redeem myself after last game. I'm still salty about losing that btw

You still haven't explained your vote, Crys, after I just called you out to.

I like that Crys just randomly votes me and doesn't explain it, that makes me less hesitant to townread him because of the gall to go after me yet the hesitance to post a case. If you're not mafia and actually town, that's kind of irritating.

Also, it's interesting how LaBelleFleur goes after Tom rather than me, and has really backed off me all a sudden and turned towards the less active choice (although catching up on classwork has made me inactive today as well - not that anyone else has been better). I still think that LaBelle is mafia based on her previous behavior and decisions. However, if I'm right, then that last post of hers has given us information regarding who her team mate might be: she's playing it straight and going for Tom because he's not on her team to try and maybe get a lynch on him instead of her. Crys is her partner in this case, and that would be a little more complicated to look into given how Crys voted for her yesterday - that being said I don't see why Crys suddenly thinks I'm worth lynching more than LaBelle, despite him voting for her yesterday. So them voting something different to just plain old be different. If she's not playing it straight, she knows her fate has been sealed by the votes stacked up against her and figures it might be beneficial to bus Tom to make him look innocent again because she'll flip red (Endless did the same thing to him, in that case).

If I'm wrong about LaBelle, I'm taking part in the final mislynch today and the team is confirmed fmpov to be Tom/Crys - so both need to be lynched consecutively. Of course, the bump in the road is that I have to remain townread for the next two days, and that's not easy considering there's no way to confirm me unless we lynch roleblocker today and have Blu doc'd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I can't be cop'd if LaBelle flips green, since that'd mean roleblocker is still active.
Well yesterday If it was between rune and labelle I just voted for who ever was most scummy to me. Over the night I started doubting myself and felf more certain on you than Labelle so theres my explanation. As for my case on you, I'm not going to do that bc I'm lazy but at like 9 pm tonight ill post why I'm suspicious of, because thats when Ill be on next.

Tbs4zVu.png

I FELL ASLEEP LMAO SORRY

KAMI AKA LABELLEFLEUR GOT HIT BY AN ASTEROID

justice said:
hNDh8Cq.png
Your name is Kami, a townie. You work at the local cafe, and you love it there. Some say your relationship with your boss is more than professional, but you don?t let it bother you. You?re just a carefree girl. You have no powers besides your voice. You win when all anti town forces are dead.

NIGHT FOUR ENDS AT 9/16/15 4PM PST

Last edited:
Oh come the **** on.

Ok, so that limits it down to Dad, Tom, and Crys. I think you three ought to give full out reads of the other two. I'm not sure what to think anymore, but I'm pretty damn sure it's Tom/Crys at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be downright shocked if the mafia team is Crys/Dad, so as of now, my vote's going to go for Tom tomorrow. He seems like the safest bet for being mafian imo

Back